Improvement

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Luckylad

Improvement

Post by Luckylad » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:54 pm

Since taking up anal has there been an increase in libido on your partners side?

atmisnormal

Re: Improvement

Post by atmisnormal » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:52 am

not just libido - but our connection during anal lead to -anal only which led to -atm as normal. Part of it, she sees how much she turns me on and it makes her double down. somewhere in there she actually gets addicted to it..and then she eventually comes from it.

her pattern is to try it, then do it for me, then go all in and gradually make it hers. I am always surprised that we are so well aligned..she is super vocal and will tell me clearly if she doesn't like something or is tolerating something. but I have been so surprised at her continual desire to learn and enjoy my kinks and how she makes them hers...I have found myself even more interested in what makes her feel good and not just in bed. I have found myself much more affectionate and generally silly with her as the result of our closeness.

Anal only is helping me be more affectionate and considerate to her in ways that seem to. matter to her. I know she is doing the same!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:19 pm

I agree with @atmisnormal

My relationship was very promising the few months before anal. Once anal became a daily part of our life the affection from my side increased cause this was what I had been dreaming of. A woman who loves my cock in her asshole. I then dared to ask her if she would consider doing ass to mouth, after a small douche, and she was open to the idea right away. The very first ass to mouth sex in my life was incredible. I cherished it because I always felt like it could be the last time she did it. But she did it whenever I asked for it

Then anal only happened and soon became ass to mouth only because she started to enjoy going ass to mouth and hear me moan so loud. I didn’t need to ask anymore. She wanted to do it. I am living the dream. For real ! Never could I have imagined I would be in a fantastic relationship, with a beautiful women who adopted ass to mouth sex as regular sex. The love I feel for her is so different on so many levels. And I know she does all she does for me because I mean the world to her.

Aah and before me she had no libido. She hated sex with her ex and just gave him his moments because she felt she had to. Being married and stuff.

When she started a relationship with me, she was constantly horny with a dripping pussy. She wanted to suck my cock every day. I still adore seeing her pussy driping wet while only her asshole gets my cock.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:23 am

@Backdoorlover I was just thinking about how I used to often feel that anal was always going to end early. There is something amazing to me, to this day. When we talk sex - she lines up for anal by default. I love knowing that there is always more where that came from ;)

Also knowing that she loves to take me in her wet mouth - not as a favor or on my birthday but anytime I fuck her ass- that is such an amazing feeling.

just easy, amazing connections

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:43 pm

Agreed brothers. There is something deep between couples who do anal. Cannot explain it, but it has happened to me and it is magical.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:12 am

Since getting a load in my ass I'm super into it!
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:21 pm

My girl and I are closer than ever. She regularly squirts during vaginal and loves it and anal is part of our lovemaking 70% of the time (awesome!). However, I secretly would love an anal only relationship with her.