Anal Only from the beginning?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Anal Only from the beginning?

Post by liesal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:31 am

Anyone experience starting a relationship with just anal only? How was it? Does it stand out different from when you started with pussy?

Hypnoanal

Re: Anal Only from the beginning?

Post by Hypnoanal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:05 am

I had anal with all my ex-partners. They were all trained by me, it was kind of a acquired taste. Once we got started we weren't going back. I would imagine finding a woman like you right off the bat would be very rare. There's lots of people that enjoy it, but not many people will based their decision on a dating mate based on how they want to have sex.

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:36 am

Yes. I had a friend with benefits and our first time together was anal. It wasn't an AO relationship but there was a lot of it.

Obviously it's a little different from a normal relationship since there weren't any strings attached. But it stood out as I knew we would have a lot of fun together when the first time was anal.

liesal

Post by liesal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:53 am

That’s pretty special. I bet you all had a really uninhibited time together.

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:09 pm

At that point my anal experience was very limited as my ex gf didn't like it. My friend however, was anally experienced and welcomed the idea for our first time. I would say the level of intimacy we reached by having anal sex, among other activities is why we're still good friends even though we each have our own partners now.

shy and horny

Post by shy and horny » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 pm

I think we had vaginal sex maybe for the first two months but it always ended in anal. It was his preference and I wanted to please him. Now we both enjoy it and I can’t imagine going back.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:30 am

liesal wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:31 am
Anyone experience starting a relationship with just anal only? How was it? Does it stand out different from when you started with pussy?

A girl named Juliann downer. Met her in tinder 2020. We were anal only from the first night we met. We didn’t want to chance a baby.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:11 am

I've had a handful of girls where we did anal before we did vaginal, but never AO from the start and all the way through. But that would be amazing.

Bring married menas there won't be any more "starting a relationship" for me. But the ultimate fantasy was to have an AO relationship from the start, and even better finding a vaginal virgin and being AO ever. Especially if we were able to pull off vaginal abandonment. It was a pipe dream, but that was the ultimate fantasy.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:52 pm

liesal wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:31 am

I had anal sex with two women (unfortunately not at the same time) during one night stands before I met my wife. I don’t consider one night stands the beginning of a relationship