Hole swapping

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MindUnlocker

Re: Hole swapping

Post by MindUnlocker » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:58 pm

We take advantage in the mornings, when we barely dinner previous night.

If I dilate her (gently) and then I go out and it's perfectly clean (checked with babyswipes cleaning my cock) three or four times, it's time to start swapping until lose the track about we're I am. (Of course I always know we'll where I am), and she too, until gets really hot and she only knows is getting well fucked.

When I got her over all her mental barriers and is out of control, is pretty funny to give her 3 or 4 strokes half deep in the ass, one very deep in the pussy, repeat, and see how herself request me go deep and strong in her ass, see that mind transformation, choosing her ass over pussy, and challenging me to keep ramming her ass without control...

Finish and see her inner slut smile, just to ruin it all half hour after, getting repented and trying to forgot the good time she tooks. Stupid. I only can "awake" her inner funny slut these days of swapping and no way to avoid her guilty feeling that makes her hate me a little bit, even deny me some sex knowing where I'm gonna carry her.
Epic ungrateful effort... What a stupid drama...

Backdoorlover

Re: Hole swapping

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:37 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:54 pm
@Rimmer Mrs Colt was built for anal. She’d get frequent UTI’s after vaginal penetration. She’s healthy but has serious food allergies. Five years of anal only, and she’s had two UTI’s but that was when I swapped holes. What a shame we’re anal only… no one ever said!

My wife is the same. She has a history of UTI when she was with her ex and they did lots of vaginal.

Going anal only with me only gave her huge benefits both in pleasure and health. These are the benefits:

- No UTI’ anymore, her pussy seems to be not meant for fucking.
- Her sexdrive now is huge. She wants my cock up her ass all the time
- She does shallow anal douches because I asked for ass to mouth. These enema’s have the nice side effect her constipation issues are now non-existing.
- She had a history of bad bowel movements, with often spontanious diarea. Since we’re anal only her bowel movements are perfect.

She tells me over and over that stopping vaginal sex only did good things for her. The other day I told her I will never shove my cock in her pussy again, as long as she lives. She said she only wants to buy a nice dildo to put in her pussy, so the assfucking feels more intense, being filled in both holes. I want her to enjoy anal to the max, so I agree on that.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥