Hole swapping

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Hole swapping

Post by liesal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:09 pm

Any tips on how to avoid infection during home swapping?
Anyone else here enjoy it?

Backdoorlover

Re: Hole swapping

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:57 pm

Same as with ass to mouth. Use a douche to rince your rectum.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:19 pm

liesal wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:09 pm
Any tips on how to avoid infection during home swapping?
Anyone else here enjoy it?

Depends on the person. My wife cleans out and the two times we swapped holes she ended up with a UTI. Honestly, we’re anal only because she has anal orgasms and does not orgasm vaginally. Cleaning out does not guarantee bacteria are present. That said, I’ve never had a UTI. Understand the risk and worst case is a round of antibiotics.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:54 am

We are lucky, we found out by late night, tipsy accident that she can do ass to pussy. I accidentally slipped into her pussy and we finished in there and fell asleep, Next morning I went to pee and rolled my skin back, there was poop under there still. She never got an infection. We did it again another time and she was fine, so we did it on purpose to see, deciding if she got an infection, we would stop. She never did. So now, for several years now, if I want a few strokes in her pussy, I can. We only do it now and then though as a special extra, I'll tell her she's a dirty girl and I can't believe she's taking a cock from her ass into her pussy. This topic has come up before and seems some girls can get away with it and some can't, down to personal flora.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:54 pm

@Rimmer Mrs Colt was built for anal. She’d get frequent UTI’s after vaginal penetration. She’s healthy but has serious food allergies. Five years of anal only, and she’s had two UTI’s but that was when I swapped holes. What a shame we’re anal only… no one ever said!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:24 am

@Colt1911 Ya, different for everyone. Mrs Rimmer once got one from riding her horse through a river but never from ass to pussy, go figure. :?: I still get a thrill when we do it now and then, I pull out of her ass and pause at her pussy lips for a moment thinking, can we really do this, @atmisnormal "feel the tingles" and then ease myself in to her vagina for a few strokes; but then her butt hole keeps looking at me, inviting me back into her bowels

liesal

Post by liesal » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:45 am

Rimmer wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:54 am
We are lucky, we found out by late night, tipsy accident that she can do ass to pussy. I accidentally slipped into her pussy and we finished in there and fell asleep, Next morning I went to pee and rolled my skin back, there was poop under there still. She never got an infection. We did it again another time and she was fine, so we did it on purpose to see, deciding if she got an infection, we would stop. She never did. So now, for several years now, if I want a few strokes in her pussy, I can. We only do it now and then though as a special extra, I'll tell her she's a dirty girl and I can't believe she's taking a cock from her ass into her pussy. This topic has come up before and seems some girls can get away with it and some can't, down to personal flora.

That’s beautiful. I bet the sensations were amazing. And oh how I would love to be spoken to just that way.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:10 am

@liesal You're a dirty slut! :D But, yes, feels great. She doesn't know if she has actually made me dirty or not and sometimes is submissive but other times gets mad when I talk that way, but she still gets off on it. She'll maybe snarl, don't call me dirty or a slut, and I'll just calmly say, but you are dirty, only a dirty slut would take a shitty cock in their pussy and I just carry on fucking her or put it back in her ass then give her the choice to suck it clean before I take another turn in her pussy. It's almost cleansing, she gets to get all her emotions out at times like that and often will come to me later and tell me what a good time she had. But at the time she can be submissive or quite vocal swearing and calling me a pervert, even sobbing and whimpering, all sorts, took me a while to get used to it when it happens, not just ATP she does it during other sex acts as well, it's great, now I know how to play it. But like I say, it's only now and then that it gets that intense

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:32 am

So @Rimmer, sounds like she switches from sub to brat randomly.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:01 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:32 am
So @Rimmer, sounds like she switches from sub to brat randomly.

Yes, we didn't understand why she wants to be submissive but has outbursts or gets overly giddy and pranky until we hear about Brats, she was quite happy when she found out!