Regular dP or double anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
lightfetichiste

Regular dP or double anal

Post by lightfetichiste » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:27 am

Hello,

I don’t remember I read a subject about DP. I know many women that tested really like it. I mean regular dP so not 2 in the ass. I know it’s not anal only but at least anal partially. I would like to know if some women that practiced DP in the past had no issue becoming anal only and get rid about this pleasure that is quite submissive. For me there was always the ideal situation of a woman with a dick in each hole for experiencing the big pleasure one in the ass one in the pussy and be in the mouth. And some of you had good Experience with double anal ? Does it add an extra pleasure ?

Backdoorlover

Re: Regular dP or double anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:34 am

When I was new on this forum, there was a girl here who lived together with two guys and they often did double anal with her.

As far as I remember her goal was to become double anal only.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:51 pm

Alan Brown on Quora was double anal only but now is triple anal only..she lives with two or three other dudes so they can make it work.

Pretty impressive

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:06 pm

Haha! Laughing at the contortions required for three dudes to get their cocks in her ass at the same time!

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:37 am

Triple anal would have to be just the challenge right? To see how far you can go.

I don't know about double anal. I'd be willing with the right guys but being shared does feel kind of natural. Like we are built for it. It be fun if more men were open to it.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:42 am

I fuck have fucked a few of my buddy’s wives with them. Double anal has never been mentioned. Just regular DP