Oral performed on AO Girl

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Zuzanna

Oral performed on AO Girl

Post by Zuzanna » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:33 am

Hi.
I'm wondering what kind of approach to oral sex an anal only girl should have. Maybe she should not let her partner perform cunnilingus, and instead focus on licking her anus? After all, the vagina should be completely ignored that is, it should not be touched, caressed or licked, right? So, analingus/rimming is a new cunnilingus?

Canassman

Re: Oral performed on AO Girl

Post by Canassman » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:58 am

I perform oral on my AO wife. We both enjoy it. Our rule is that she can only cum with something in her ass. So I either finger her ass, insert a buttplug or some other toy. She prefers my fingers as I can sense muscle tension and more easily speed up or slow down to control her sensations and decide when to let her cum. In fact I often start with just oral until she begs me to finger her ass.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:54 am

My girl loves both and I see no reason to deny her pleasure. Women need time to warm up and these are always part of our warm up.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:06 am

semi-normal wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:54 am
My girl loves both and I see no reason to deny her pleasure. Women need time to warm up and these are always part of our warm up.

Agree. If it's something you like and enjoy, there's no reason he can't or shouldn't go down on you.

It all depends on your personal relationship and needs.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:51 am

Zuzanna wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:33 am
After all, the vagina should be completely ignored that is, it should not be touched, caressed or licked, right? So, analingus/rimming is a new cunnilingus?

There are no rules in the anal only lifestyle. So what you are talking about is pussy denail, which is like another step you can take in anal only lifestyle. But unless the woman gets off by the fact her pussy is denied, I don’t see the advantage 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:35 pm

Zuzanna wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:33 am
Hi.
I'm wondering what kind of approach to oral sex an anal only girl should have. Maybe she should not let her partner perform cunnilingus, and instead focus on licking her anus? After all, the vagina should be completely ignored that is, it should not be touched, caressed or licked, right? So, analingus/rimming is a new cunnilingus?

My wife often squirts during anal play and penetration. Rubbing her clit and engaging in anal play with plugs or toys makes her squirt and she enjoys it.

Some people have a fetish that denies or even hides the pussy with tape. We like the clit play and oral as others suggested. Like @Canassman I only let her cum when I penetrate her anally. She’s actually tried to hide “little” anal orgasms during anal play.

AOlovewins

Post by AOlovewins » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:18 pm

I love performing analingus on my wife. I would do it everyday for an hour if I could. Ironically, she’s not very into it and finds it sort of awkward and humiliating (more so than getting fucked in that hole). Basically seems she likes cock and toys but not tongue and fingers. Anyway, it’s my pleasure to indulge in, so I’ll continue drilling and licking away with my tongue. Butt seriously, if anyone has advice how to make it more enjoyable for her, I’m open to suggestions and even some vag play isn’t off the table, just not cunnilingus which I’ve never done with her and never will

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:06 pm

You might try rubbing her clit while eating her ass. My wife gets on all fours on the bed where I can stand and give her a thorough rimming. In this position you can easily squeeze and play with her clit. You can also fuck her ass with a toy or plug and alternate with a little rimming. The idea is for her to associate rimming with clitoral pleasure. Just an idea I thought might work. Happy New Year to anal lovers world wide! A great day for anal sex!

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:17 am

I guess I am greedy. I love having my pussy filled while my ass is being serviced. This is not always the case and is more a treat but most importantly my ass must have a smile. I don't think that denying my pussy is essential. My boyfriend enjoys pleasuring my pussy and ass. Who am I to argue? We often warm up with my boyfriend licking my pussy. It gets me loosened up plus we both enjoy it!!

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:42 pm

My wife and I are enjoying anal playing a major part of our sex lives but we love sharing oral sex with each other. I love giving her clitoral orgasms with my tongue and she loves me finishing in her mouth. Don't get me wrong as soon as I can she has me in her ass and she won't let me out until she decides to taste her ass and I'm ready to cum. Oral complements anal and they both go together nicely