Benefits of cut Vs uncut cocks in butts

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalWizard

Benefits of cut Vs uncut cocks in butts

Post by AnalWizard » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:53 pm

I can't talk on behalf of circumsized men.

But a benefit of being uncut is sometimes there is a surprise when I peal back the foreskin after ao....if you know what I mean.

Second benefit is the foreskin helps with so penetration without lube.

Backdoorlover

Re: Benefits of cut Vs uncut cocks in butts

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:40 pm

I can easily penetrate my woman dry and I am cut.

Personal benefits of being cut:

Hygiene is better. Nothing stays behind and showerings cleans it by default.
My women absolutly loves it, she never liked to suck dick untill she saw my cock. Now she’s a blowjobqueen.
My sensitivity is tempered, which leads to longer fucks or blowjobs
Cut looks better when limp.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:27 pm

I’m cut and have no complaints. I’m sure the feeling may be different but I’ll never know. It’s hard to imagine anal feeling any better to me than it does now.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:40 am

AnalWizard wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:53 pm
I can't talk on behalf of circumsized men.

But a benefit of being uncut is sometimes there is a surprise when I peal back the foreskin after ao....if you know what I mean.

Second benefit is the foreskin helps with so penetration without lube.

I wear my foreskin pulled back almost all the time. My frenulum tore and is no more during hard anal one time. I was training it to stay back anyway, but since the wound healed there is no frenulum to pull my skin forward. I was super sensitive to start with but over time my head has desensitized meaning I can have sex for longer and do multiple sex acts where before, a quick BJ and I would cum but now I can receive oral for a long time and then go on to have sex or other acts, give/receive, some more oral and so on. So I have the best of both worlds so to speak. But yes, my skin may help with the lubrication and I can use a hand to keep the skin taut if I/she wants the circumcised feel. And yes, discovering little brown trophies is fun. It was one of those trophies that indicted we could go ATP without issue, but that is another story (on here somewhere). But I bet it is fun being cut as well, I did once consider getting circumcised, grass is always greener as they say.