I’ll be leaving this forum.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: I’ll be leaving this forum.

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:35 pm

Does it say anywhere that this forum is for hook ups ?

No. So I am really curious in why people register with the intention they can find a partner here 🤔
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:35 am

Sorry @Ukbigassanallover, you and the OP have failed to understand what this web site is all about.

I've been hanging around sites like this for decades and I'm willing to bet that there isn't a woman in the world who is interested in approaching you simply because you are offering her anal sex.

On the other hand, if you read and learn from the posts around here, there is a surprisingly good chance that the next woman you meet elsewhere will be interested in trying anal with you.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:58 pm

FarmerDan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:35 am
Sorry @Ukbigassanallover, you and the OP have failed to understand what this web site is all about.

I've been hanging around sites like this for decades and I'm willing to bet that there isn't a woman in the world who is interested in approaching you simply because you are offering her anal sex.

On the other hand, if you read and learn from the posts around here, there is a surprisingly good chance that the next woman you meet elsewhere will be interested in trying anal with you.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:59 pm

FarmerDan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:35 am

Haha! I should have held a sign on busy streets when I was younger “will work for anal sex”. At least it would have garnered some laughs.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:33 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:10 pm

I assume Apple blocks mobile access to these other discord sites, right? Apple also blocks access to anything related to vaping despite the fact it’s legal, at least in the US. Freedom of speech is being restricted in the US.

I mean I don't think so. It's just discord. You should have the app available on the Apple store. There is also a desktop app.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:24 pm

Json.s wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:33 pm
Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:10 pm

I assume Apple blocks mobile access to these other discord sites, right? Apple also blocks access to anything related to vaping despite the fact it’s legal, at least in the US. Freedom of speech is being restricted in the US.

I mean I don't think so. It's just discord. You should have the app available on the Apple store. There is also a desktop app.

The Apple mobile discord app absolutely restricts access to this site’s adult discord channels. Trust me. Even though I’m a Boomer, I do everything on my mobile and refuse to use a laptop to access content because some billionaire decided we shouldn’t be able to access established adult sites because of his morality.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:50 am

:!: Well, forums show a lack of quick response together with a lack of fluency -at a first sight- yes, I agree but it's not.

Haters went where it's more than obvious there's a knowledge gap or because it's just cool.

My fair two cents.

Happy anal fun!

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:49 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:24 pm

The Apple mobile discord app absolutely restricts access to this site’s adult discord channels. Trust me. Even though I’m a Boomer, I do everything on my mobile and refuse to use a laptop to access content because some billionaire decided we shouldn’t be able to access established adult sites because of his morality.
[/quote]

Oh wow that's wild I didn't realize it was that bad.