I’ll be leaving this forum.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AOL4everyone

I’ll be leaving this forum.

Post by AOL4everyone » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:07 am

Hi there guls and guys,
I’m kinda disappointed of this forum. I know y’all can’t help it, but there are fr only older people. average age 50-60.
I’m not about to quit anal bc I’m analsexual anyway, but it’s like if I’d still had an account on fb. Bc fb is only for old people. No offence.
I hope y’all have a nice and pleasurable aol but for me it’s done.

Backdoorlover

Re: I’ll be leaving this forum.

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:09 am

Because young people preffer the fluidness and meaninglessness of Tiktok or Insta.

Your loss. Bye 🤷🏻‍♂️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:39 am

perhaps reading is not a strength? There are quite a few under 30 here....maybe not enough cat pics...

These kids today with their rock n Roll and their rumble seats...lol

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:45 am

atmisnormal wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:39 am
perhaps reading is not a strength? There are quite a few under 30 here....maybe not enough cat pics...

These kids today with their rock n Roll and their rumble seats...lol

Haha! Love it. Ageism is alive and well. I love interacting with younger people but evidently some of them don’t care for us older folks.

Analking81

Post by Analking81 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:57 am

You would think a young person would be happy to discuss AO with older experienced people to gain insight. Age has nothing to do with giving or receiving pleasure.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:02 am

Glad my GF doesn't feel this way. She is 17 years younger than I.
I do find it odd that he felt the urge to notify people he was leaving. Am I alone?

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:09 am

The reason I come to this forum primarily, is to learn. I suspect this person is not looking to learn but looking for like minded females in his age range to date and this site is not for that.

klizm

Post by klizm » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:48 am

I'm 40y old and very like to fuck girl anuses. But they ask me to fuck their pussies which I don't prefer

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:34 pm

I mean I'm 30 here. It's just quiet lately. A lot of people shifted to the different discord channels and even I frequent them more. There is a lot more communication and it's faster. The only difference is that it's not properly archived like this forum. This forum is great for others like us to know that we aren't alone and I think it acts as a great knowledge source as well. It's just not as a tove for casual or sexual conversation like some other forums.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:10 pm

Json.s wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:34 pm
I mean I'm 30 here. It's just quiet lately. A lot of people shifted to the different discord channels and even I frequent them more. There is a lot more communication and it's faster. The only difference is that it's not properly archived like this forum. This forum is great for others like us to know that we aren't alone and I think it acts as a great knowledge source as well. It's just not as a tove for casual or sexual conversation like some other forums.

Are you on this sites discord channel? I used to contribute on that channel (shocker) until Apple decided they are the morality police. I do almost everything on my mobile and can’t on my work computer.