Any specific sex rules with your partner?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
NoVagAnal

Any specific sex rules with your partner?

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:07 pm

Thought it may be fun for those of us who have "rules" to share them with others. Normally dominant and submissive share some rules, but it can be any couple really. My wife and I have some rules that sometimes change and evolve but this is the most recent:

- She only wears dresses (this rule is not always observed as there are times she wears shorts or pants, but I would say a good 95% of the time)
- No panties (there are rare occasions where she insist on wearing them depending on the occasion and who will be there)
- No vaginal penetration ever
- She is not allowed to cum except for once a month in anyway of her choosing without vaginal penetration
- She is also allowed to cum as often as often as she wants in a public setting as long as she is wearing a short dress and no panties. This is almost exclusively done with my finger. She can come pretty fast and it's pretty hard.
- She is edged several times thought-out the day, and of course during play. (This is a relatively new rule, replacing the never be vaginally touched rule, and it's been working out much better for us)
- Anal every other day. This was supposed to be daily but she has been needing recovery time, and sometimes it's 2 days of recovery. She was doing daily anal for a short period a few years ago so I'm trying to get her back to that.

Fun story about dresses and no panties. When we first started that journey many years ago, we were about to go out and I told her she had to take off her panties. She said that if she had to not wear panties she will need to change into a different dress. I agreed, but I totally was not expecting that she would come out in an even shorter dress. A white baby doll dress that barely covered her ass. I didn't say anything so I wouldn't accidentally talk her out of it. It was just barley appropriate. Sometime later I asked her about and she said that it was looser and that it covered her better. Made no sense to me. But very recently she revealed some things which I discussed in another post and said she put on that shorter dress on purpose, because she knew I would like it and it turned her on. I can't tell you how many times I jacked off thinking about my wife putting on a shorter dress BECAUSE she had to take off her panties and it was more slutty that way. All this time I was never sure if that was really the case. Now knowing it was just makes that fantasy a reality. Now years later we are always looking for the perfect short dress that is just short enough to cover but still be a huge turn on to wear. It makes her wet, and knowing that makes me hard.

Share your own rules and stories I'm sure everyone would love to read.

Rimmer

Re: Any specific sex rules with your partner?

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:00 am

Yes, we have a set of rules,
I like your can cum anytime as long as it is in public, complementing the can only cum once a month. I like rules that hinge on another rule encouraging a kink.
We have one where she carries spare panties and a freezer bag in case her ass is 'destroyed' and she needs to change when out of the house. She can put her old panties in the bag and change into fresh - she feels safe now that I told her to do this - This is part of our original main body of rules. They do slowly evolve as some things just become the norm and don't need to be a rule anymore and new alterations come in to keep the 'edge' to the Rules. The last rule is that she will be notified if the rules change - but as she has already agreed to the rules, including the notification of changes, she has already agreed to any future changes, they are not being negotiated, they are not agreements, they are rules and she has already agreed to the rules - she is simply being notified of any new requirements.
A new rule, that is separate from The Rules, is the rule of 24, she is allowed some piv, but only if her pussy has been fisted and stretched within 24hrs. It has to be a loose sloppy bucket to offer an alternative sensation to anal. She had a tight pussy, but we started stretching and fisting it as it wasn't being used for penetration. She does like piv, but wants to be AO as a submission thing, so like your cum in public places rule, our rule of 24 encourages her to 'ruin' her pussy and turn it into a loose bucket cunt. She's quite proud of her loose pussy now. So piv is actually a kink for us now I guess

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:20 am

I - or maybe better we - are all about spontaniety and rules don’t fit into our ways.

So our rule would be that there are no rules between us. Anything goes, nothing is mandetory.

She never wears a bra out of her own choice
She would love to be pantyless a lot, but menopauze cauzed a problem which mostly forces her to wear one
I like thong bikini’s and bought her a whole bunch. She gave away all her non-thong bikini’s and only wore thong bottoms since then. Even at her home pool.
Her ass is always available, no need to ask. Just get hard and shove it in.
There ‘s no limit. I can fuck her 3 times a day if I was able to.
Ass to mouth is our new blowjob. She rarely will do a blowjob without my cock being in her ass at some point.
Wearing heels when we go out has become a thing too. She wants to ve sexy when she walks next to me. Heels help a lot.
We both love cleavage. And she wears them deep. Very deep. Without bra and with open back dresses all cleavages look spectacular.

All above are not rules. It’s simple how we want to enjoy life.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:47 am

@Backdoorlover Yes, she tends not to wear panties, just when her bowels are full of cum and she is conscious of a wet spot being visible. She will wear a bra for work, at the moment - I don't think she should though - I suggested she stop wearing one the rest of the time and she has taken to that, I love to see her nipples through her clothes. She wore a rainbow lace top the other week with a thin silky vest top. She noticed all the guys looking at her big boobs and the outline of her erect nipples. Without telling me she went to the toilet and when she came back out she had taken the lace vest top off and enjoyed the double takes people did as they realized they could actually see her boobs if they took more than a glance. She spent the rest of the evening like that, one or both of her nipples occasionally poking out of the lace, and then we walked back to the hotel. She said, if people wan to look, let them look properly and enjoy!

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:02 am

Great stories here. Thanks for sharing.

It's good to see there are others whole like to take out there wives in little clothing. I get a lot of slack for encouraging my wife to dress like that. People ask if I don't care if other men look. And the fact is I don't. My wife is here to turn me on, and I'm not going to let anyone stop that. So long as they don't do anything disrespectful let them look. It's never bothered me any.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:33 pm

Yeah, I never get that. I don’t know how jealousy feels. I trust her 100%, so I see no use in being jealous. Same goes for skimpy dresses and visable nipples because of her being braless.

I fucking love it ! Look at her, she deserves to be seen 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:36 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:33 pm
Yeah, I never get that. I don’t know how jealousy feels. I trust her 100%, so I see no use in being jealous. Same goes for skimpy dresses and visable nipples because of her being braless.

I fucking love it ! Look at her, she deserves to be seen 😎

Couldn't agree with you more. Such a waste keeping your girl all covered up all the time just because you worry about other people seeing. It's like a friend told me one time, if I notice a guy looking at my girl, I don't get mad, I see it as a compliment.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:49 pm

The only rule is that she only orgasms with my cock in her ass. Sometimes she’ll have an anal orgasm during anal play, but she’ll try to hide it from me. Fortunately, she’ll have another anal orgasm or two during penetration.

Her rule is that she cleans out before anal sex. Occasionally, she’ll relax that rule when she’s had too much to drink. I don’t care if I get a little “dirty”, but she’s very concerned that she’s clean.