London AO

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ukbigassanallover

London AO

Post by Ukbigassanallover » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:24 am

Hi all, any single ladies in the London area seeking AO , as you know it's a niche that is hard to find and it's a shame this forum isn't more in trying to match some of us AO seekers, but here's me trying, I'm more than willing to talk and build up a repotiore first........

Backdoorlover

Re: London AO

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:40 am

This forum’s main objective is to talk about the anal only lige style, be an advisoiry channel and a save haven for thise who have no one to talk about it too.

If you’re looking for a hook up I noticed that for every girl/woman coming here to hook up, there are 5 men at least. So not a good succesrate.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:48 am

Ukbigassanallover wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:24 am
Hi all, any single ladies in the London area seeking AO , as you know it's a niche that is hard to find and it's a shame this forum isn't more in trying to match some of us AO seekers, but here's me trying, I'm more than willing to talk and build up a repotiore first........

Not a anal dating site dude but I hear you. Because the anal dating sites that exist wants you to pay and they are full of bots and fakes. I’m from london 2 and was introduced to anal by a London girl so they are around but it’s taboo amongst our age group in London. But as you probably know it’s top secret. Lol. I’m married so wouldn’t be able to tell you where to go. But I would suggest going to anal only meet-ups they are rare. But you can find them online. I have been to 1 but didn’t leave with any contacts due to being married I just wanted to be around like minded people. We played games and drink.

Nothing sexual just talking getting to know what some people are into and what
Made them obsessed with anal 😂 it’s a social affair and there are couples but also singles.

I once suggested it on this site but no one was interested.

Ukbigassanallover

Post by Ukbigassanallover » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:12 am

Hi spiller, thanks for your understanding and guidance, I'd be happy to hear more from you.....😁