LGBTQIA+AO

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Should AO be added to LGBTQIA+ to make it LGBTQIA+AO or not?

Yes
5%
No
95%

Total votes: 19

NoVagAnal

Re: LGBTQIA+AO

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:06 pm

Let's not politicize this form. There are other places on the internet to discuss such topics.

As for making this an LGBTQA+AO site. I disagree. This site is about a love for exclusive anal sex and does not directly relate to LGBT. All are welcome of course, but I don't think labeling it as an LGBT community would be accurate.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:36 pm

Im not politicizing this forum. LGBTQ+ isnt an organization. It's a term used to refer to any all forms of queer people. Would you call Asians a hate group? Also who is teaching sex to children? The fact that that guy thinks being gay is somehow deviant behavior or that your sexual orientation is a hate group is the problem.

I'm not going to two sides the bullshit.

As for this specific thread. No, your sexual preferences are not the same as sexual orientation.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:39 pm

Gapeseeker wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:02 am
Peachy V wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:42 am
Gapeseeker wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:26 am
Stay away from that hate filled group.

The hate group of humans asking for civil rights? Okay dude.

Here in the west these mentally Ill people are attempting indoctrinate our children. These lost the plot add shit after L and G.

No here in the west a bunch of bigots are using children to mask their hate. No one is being indoctrinated. And Im not going to sit as someone pushing lies because he can't accept that trans people exist.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:43 pm

Good question. I voted "no" because I think I'd rather remain secret and I wouldn't like to hear people like my dad (who's crazy conservative) bitching about how modernity is degenerated, or making jokes, or anything like that, because then I would be in a very unconfortable position.

Analking81

Post by Analking81 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:33 am

No plain and simple, as a straight man I don’t want the fact that I like to fuck my wifes beautiful asshole associating me within that group. What I do in the privacy of my bedroom is no one’s business and I don’t need to announce it for everyone to know.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:11 pm

No. Anal is a sex act. Some people are oral only, foot job only, vaginal only, etc. I’m proudly anal only but feel no need to add this to the list.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:26 am

Oh no! Now I'm trying to not get drawn into my own post politically, there have been some issues in UK primary and secondary schools with 'recruitment' shall we say, being allowed into the class room. To me the journey of discovering your sexuality, with its ups and downs, Highs and lows, tears and smiles; guilt even, coming to terms and acknowledgment is part of life and part of growing up, it doesn't need to be an academic matter for the classroom. They told us when I was at school that just gay people had Anal sex because they couldn't use anything else, if they got horny they had no choice but to do the disgusting act of putting their penis inside an anus, and that sperm mixing with poop created AIDS! You would basically die from having anal sex. Straight people had no business doing that, un heard off as we had vaginas to use. That didn't stop me wanting anal sex though and having to work out if I was gay or not or something else. Had I just made a fresh batch of AIDS in my girlfriends ass and were we going to die? But I figured my teachers were talking crap (no pun intended). BUT, I wouldn't swap that ride for the world. They could have taught the 'truth' and given us space to explore our sexuality in class, but what fun would that have been, who wants some teacher guiding your sexuality?
Anyhoo, I have friends who are gay , Bi and maybe some other letters on the list also, not a problem. I voted no. Would be kinda fun to be an 'official' sexuality, but maybe more fun to be just one of those weird people who prefer Anal to 'proper' sex :lol:

Maybe like I have found with clubs of any kind, your club decides to affiliate to a body and they start wanting you to follow their rules and their ways and you get tarred with all they stand for, the good and the bad