Are gaping noises popular here?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haskaramo2

Are gaping noises popular here?

Post by Haskaramo2 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:35 am

My last partner was not AO, but we enjoyed anal often. It wasn't something I ever brought up with her, but her butt always got noisy from being loosened up and thrusted into. I'm guessing this is relatively common as it's just air being pushed in and finding its way out. It was always a massive turn on for me to hear it though. I've seen other people here speak about how anal appeals to all of the senses, and for me, that is definitely the case. The scent and taste of her anus drove me wild and the sounds of it 'talking' back to me as I fucked her added a lot to the whole experience of being in her back door.

I'm wondering how other people feel about this. Is it enjoyable for you? Is it something anyone actively tries to do during anal, or do you just not care if it happens or not?

Backdoorlover

Re: Are gaping noises popular here?

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:46 am

My girlfriend and I like the “wet farts” she sometimes has between fucks, like when she goes ass to mouth, or after I unloaded in her asshole.

It’s funny and sexy knowing which one our favorite fuckhole is. 😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Haskaramo2

Post by Haskaramo2 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:15 pm

That's what I enjoy about it too. It's a nice reminder of which hole I'm using and keeps things fun too. Creampies can get especially wet and vocal 😅

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:32 am

My wife doesn't tend to fart after sex much, but it is nice to see cum bubble out sometimes. The farts themselves I can take or leave. As far as gaping goes, sometimes if I touch the head of my cock to her ponut it will gape open in response, then, If I don't enter her, it will close again. Then I touch her with my head again and she gapes again, that is fun. It is also good that she can gape yet be nice and tight a the same time. She has like two muscle conditions, gaped and I can easily slip in her open ass hole or once it closes she is tight again and I can ease into her tight hole. I guess it is like her having the control to 'milk' me, as has been discussed by others in the past. I guess like lips, you can close them tight, relax them or open wide. But when she gapes in the way I mentioned above it is more like her ass holes muscle memory a sort of trigger and response as though her ass has a life of it's own :D