toothbrush after ATM

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

toothbrush after ATM

Post by Karla j 25 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:41 am

Hello guys and girls I tell you that I usually do from ass to mouth I like to have a clean mouth that's why I have 3 toothbrushes, I put tape on the brushes and one brush says atm 1, another says atm 2, and another says normal , after having anal sex and ass to mouth, I brush my teeth with the atm 1 brush, then I rinse and brush my teeth with the atm 2 brush and kiss my boyfriend and I'm ready to continue with my day, and the brush that says normal, I use it when I'm not having anal sex or ass to mouth, for example I'm eating with my boyfriend and I go out with my friends I brush my teeth with the brush that says normal, yes, has anyone else done something similar? with the brushes?

Rimmer

Re: toothbrush after ATM

Post by Rimmer » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:49 am

No, but sounds like a good idea. We have not had any issue with bad breath or poop between the teeth :lol: Can you imagine that smile!!! Never mind a bit of watercress !!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :o
My wife will brush hr teeth when she gets up just a a normal thing to do and a fresh minty kiss is nice, but then if I have rimmed her or she has rimmed me or done ATM, that faint sweet earthy taste is also nice.
Do you find it erotic knowing you have those brushed labelled up? are they hidden away or in view? :D

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:59 am

wow it's good that your wife doesn't have bad breath problems after a good atm, the mint flavor is the best although it's very sexy that you try your wife's ass sometimes, I have my brushes in sight haha I have them in the bathroom on the second floor of the house, but usually our friends who visit us enter the bathroom on the first floor, only my boyfriend and I know about the toothbrushes with labels

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:05 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:49 am
No, but sounds like a good idea. We have not had any issue with bad breath or poop between the teeth :lol: Can you imagine that smile!!! Never mind a bit of watercress !!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :o
My wife will brush hr teeth when she gets up just a a normal thing to do and a fresh minty kiss is nice, but then if I have rimmed her or she has rimmed me or done ATM, that faint sweet earthy taste is also nice.
Do you find it erotic knowing you have those brushed labelled up? are they hidden away or in view? :D

Love the taste and smell of my wife’s ass. It adds to the experience. Ass to mouth and then making out is also very erotic. Just the regular toothbrush for us.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:30 pm

@Karla j 25 Labeling the brushes isn’t making any difference.

After you rinced it off it’s clean anyway. Like that’s why I never get the “don’t use my toothbrush” obsession some people have. It’s a cleaning device and when you’re done using it, you should clean it. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:33 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:30 pm
@Karla j 25 Labeling the brushes isn’t making any difference.

After you rinced it off it’s clean anyway. Like that’s why I never get the “don’t use my toothbrush” obsession some people have. It’s a cleaning device and when you’re done using it, you should clean it. 😉

I agree, in fact we share our toothbrush. We have two electric ones, but it makes more sense to have one charging all the time and use the other one. But I think @Karla j 25 probably just likes the kinky reminder and the chance that a visitor may wonder what the score is with the toothbrushes. She will have shared that little factoid with us to get a kick - and that's fine :D

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:45 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:41 am
Hello guys and girls I tell you that I usually do from ass to mouth I like to have a clean mouth that's why I have 3 toothbrushes, I put tape on the brushes and one brush says atm 1, another says atm 2, and another says normal , after having anal sex and ass to mouth, I brush my teeth with the atm 1 brush, then I rinse and brush my teeth with the atm 2 brush and kiss my boyfriend and I'm ready to continue with my day, and the brush that says normal, I use it when I'm not having anal sex or ass to mouth, for example I'm eating with my boyfriend and I go out with my friends I brush my teeth with the brush that says normal, yes, has anyone else done something similar? with the brushes?

How coincidental.... my top requirement in any partner is oral hygiene. The girls I hook up with regularly do plenty of atm but I don't kiss their mouth after. You're doing extra steps with your brush system and it's admirable. When I have my next LTR I'll make sure to introduce that to her. If any guests ask....atm means "at the moment." LOL

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:08 am

@hasani2222 to me that’s plain being a hypocrite.

If my girl does ass to mouth and then needs to be kissed I will always kiss her. If she will taste her ass, I will too. If you don’t want to kiss her it means you are not really into atm. Just my opinion on the subject. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:42 am

I do kiss her! Just not on her mouth and not right after atm. We can kiss plenty once we get cleaned up. I'll keep the flavors all for her. ; )

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:44 am

I just use mouth was post ATM. Three brushes seems excessive.