Anal only and inteligence

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ozzy

Anal only and inteligence

Post by Ozzy » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:31 pm

Sorry if this sounds silly. Is there a positive correlation between being AO and having a high IQ or am I just imagining things? Sure we can only speculate on that one but I'd like to hear the anecdotes, if there's any, thank you.

NoVagAnal

Re: Anal only and inteligence

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:27 pm

Hmmm... Not sure it correlates with intelligence. What leads you to that?

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:22 pm

The people who contribute on this site appear to be on average, highly intelligent.
I come here to learn from them...

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:53 pm

If you consider this is an international website, and look at the general way people write here, it’s clear most must be intelligent. Like I rarely see “there” instead of “their” or “your” instead of “you’re”.

That alone tells me a lot of people’s general level here. I consider myself intelligent too. I necer used it in school, but I learned from life’s school and still do.

So yeah @Ozzy, I agree with you. 😌
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:42 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:27 pm

Once I heard homossexuals have on average a higher IQ than the general population, and I was wondering if the same applies to AO.
The fact that it's a kind of stigmatized practice seems to have a positive psychological effect on intelligence, that was just what I was trying to learn, like @Backdoorlover and @semi-normal said....

laurabbush

Post by laurabbush » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:04 am

I think that the Hoi polloi are far less likely to do AO than the Cognoscenti. :D

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:47 am

Ozzy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:42 am
NoVagAnal wrote:

Once I heard homossexuals have on average a higher IQ than the general population, and I was wondering if the same applies to AO.
The fact that it's a kind of stigmatized practice seems to have a positive psychological effect on intelligence, that was just what I was trying to learn, like @Backdoorlover and @semi-normal said....

I don't know if I can agree. I think the desire for AO can come from many different stems of your life. I have met many girls that do it because of some trauma in their early lives that makes vaginal sex not desirable. Others have actual physical issues that make vaginal sex uncomfortable. And some just like the submission of giving something up to their dom, that the act of giving it up is more of a turn on then having their pussy used. I'm sure there are many other reasons as well. So I'm not sure if tying to intelligence is accurate. But who knows.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:13 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:42 am
NoVagAnal wrote:

Any group that doesn't have to raise kids and is not sleep deprived because of that will obviously appear more witty and shrewd...

Ashley

Post by Ashley » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:31 pm

I figure it'd be all over the place. I've known people who were brilliant and stupid who loved anal sex.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:51 pm

Ashley wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:31 pm
I figure it'd be all over the place. I've known people who were brilliant and stupid who loved anal sex.

Yeah I don't think there is anything that makes anal lovers smarter. It's just a dick in a hole. Not rocket science haha