how many blows in my ass ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

how many blows in my ass ?

Post by Karla j 25 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:51 am

I'm talking with my boyfriend right now and he wants to do a challenge with me tonight, we're going to have anal sex and he wants me to count how many times his dick hits my ass, but I have no idea how to count haha, I'll be very focused on anal, I told him to count the blows and he says he will try but sometimes we go very fast and he won't know how many blows, has anyone else done this?

Colt1911

Re: how many blows in my ass ?

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:06 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:51 am
I'm talking with my boyfriend right now and he wants to do a challenge with me tonight, we're going to have anal sex and he wants me to count how many times his dick hits my ass, but I have no idea how to count haha, I'll be very focused on anal, I told him to count the blows and he says he will try but sometimes we go very fast and he won't know how many blows, has anyone else done this?

Good luck with that! I’d rather focus on how it feels than try to keep count. Please report back but I predict you’ll lose count after the first several thrusts.

Backdoorlover

Re: how many blows in my ass ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:46 am

Put a smartphone on your back with tape and set step counter to zero. May work 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥