the semen stayed inside my ass

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

the semen stayed inside my ass

Post by Karla j 25 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:28 am

I was having anal sex with my boyfriend and the semen got inside my ass, as I had already written on the forum a while ago, I have done it a few times in my life, when my boyfriend ejaculates inside my ass we put a plate on the floor , i bend over and fart and the cum comes out, i scoop it up with a spoon and eat it, as part of the august challenge, i told my boyfriend i wanted to eat cum from my ass and he got so excited
but when my boyfriend cum in my ass, I tried to fart and the semen did not come out, I put myself in several positions and pushed but nothing came out of the ass, my boyfriend made several jokes that I pushed and the semen does not come out because I am constipated and we laughed, in the end we left it for another time, when I went to shower I put the shower in my anus to rinse the rectum and the semen came out, no I don't want to continue for the rest of the day, what? Why does my ass sometimes get an easy anal creampie and other times the cum stays inside?

jack.fats

Re: the semen stayed inside my ass

Post by jack.fats » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:51 am

Hey Karla, I think he ran out of semen(at the second, third intercourse), when there are just a few drops left, it won't come out anything.

It won't hurt you, no problems.
Enjoy :mrgreen: :!:

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:54 pm

Make sure he's only got the tip in when he orgasms. If he's deep then it's disappearing way inside.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:54 am

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:54 pm
Make sure he's only got the tip in when he orgasms. If he's deep then it's disappearing way inside.

It’s almost impossible for me NOT to plunge as deep as possible in her ass when I cum. Depending on the position she’s in, it will leak out.