Straight Hot Male 40yrs: anal pro

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Gapemyass

Straight Hot Male 40yrs: anal pro

Post by Gapemyass » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:15 am

Hello everyone,

I am a 40 Year old (hot) straight male, happily married for over 15 years. I’m 6’1” tall and lean, blue eyes and brown hair. My wife (5’8” athletic blonde with tiny a cups and a great asshole) is very open to anal (me giving it to her, and her giving it to me with dildos and a strapon) but she doesn’t really prefer anal like I do. Over the past 5 years I’ve really enjoyed exploring my prostate and giving myself anal (hands free) orgasms. Nothing beats the feeling of a large dildo in my ass rubbing against my prostate ….I cum so hard that I squirt prostate fluid everywhere. It’s pretty similar to when a girl “squirts”. It’s definitely different than a regular penis orgasm because after squirting the prostate fluid, I am able to come regularly through my cock. I love being an exhibitionist and making videos….I also recently fell in love with poppers. Anal stimulation with poppers is the best!! I just figured I would see if anyone else out there is into the same stuff as me?? Any ladies like playing with guys assholes? Pegging? I’d love to connect. My dream would be to have a threesome MFF and MMF.

Backdoorlover

Re: Straight Hot Male 40yrs: anal pro

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:27 am

Welcome here but why two posts with the same content ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Gapemyass

Post by Gapemyass » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:34 am

Because two is one and one is none.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:29 pm

Gapemyass wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:34 am
Because two is one and one is none.

Great survival advice.

This is why I try and do multiple endearing things each day. Knowing that I'll get some ass for my redundancy...

Gapemyass

Post by Gapemyass » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:54 pm

Hahahah exactly!!!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:22 pm

I also love redundancy which is why I enjoy giving my wife multiple anal orgasms. I’m going to tell her two anal orgasms is one and one is none. Love it.