three week challenge

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

three week challenge

Post by Karla j 25 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:14 pm

My boyfriend and I have been doing an orgasm denial challenge since Monday, the idea is that from Monday neither of us will cum until Saturday, the challenge will last 3 weeks, this Saturday we will have anal sex and he will cum and I will . I will continue without cumming, in these 3 weeks he will have 3 orgasms and I will have none and we will have met the challenge, we had planned not to cum for the entire month and that on the last day of September he would cum, he would only have one orgasm in the entire month and None of me, me with a very wet pussy, but we thought it would be a long time without having sex, so we decided on this 3-week challenge, these days we are having a good time. time even if we don't have sex but he knows that Saturday is going to break my ass

alarac56

Re: three week challenge

Post by alarac56 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:25 am

Orgasm denial is part of my slave's education, the goal for me is total control on her sexuality, and for her to feel "owned". She has orgasms from me only, and less often than she had before, but much stronger. She can't orgasm easily, and only by clitoris stimulation. To deny masturbation, I added two holes at the top of her labia majora and a padlock is passed through 6mm silicon or steel tunnels (an other padlock is at the openning of the vulva). Sometimes, she wears a "clitshield" like my former slave Misty had to wear because Misty couldn't help touching her clit when I was fucking her ass instead of focusing on anal sensations...
Attachments
23.04.23 (1).JPG
23.04.23 (1).JPG (76.72 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
23.02.22 (21).JPG
23.02.22 (21).JPG (83.68 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
20.08.14 (1).JPG
20.08.14 (1).JPG (77.14 KiB) Viewed 1190 times

Karla j 25

Re: three week challenge

Post by Karla j 25 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:56 am

Wow that is very extreme, your slave has many piercings in her pussy, is she comfortable with that? How long has she gone without cumming
I like having my pussy denied while it is very wet but without piercings haha,
My boyfriend really likes that I don't cum when we have anal sex, and he really likes seeing my empty pussy, and I enjoy not cumming for him, sometimes when we have anal sex I like to rub my clit and he fucks my ass. hard, but if I feel like I'm going to cum I tell him to stop and I stop rubbing my clit so I don't cum,
Although there are also times when I don't touch my clitoris and there is only anal stimulation, when he feels that he is going to cum he likes me to caress his balls while he has his orgasm and I see him release his load, it is a game we have where he goes to run and I will be left with the desire to cum, we do it from time to time, and right now we are doing this challenge, but he is also holding on, he is going to Cum until Saturday