First ass to mouth experience

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Peachy V

Re: First ass to mouth experience

Post by Peachy V » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:30 am

Fairly similar to @LindyLovesAnal

Used condoms. The idea was icky. As I got kore comfortable with anal and prepping, I felt good and I knew my gf was into it and I tried it.

Its really more am mental block. Not something I do regularly or casually but I'm not put off by it like I was initially.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:36 am

Ass to mouth is an acquired taste, in my friends group (that's more open to sexual chat) there's a pretty even spread of women who absolutely love ass to mouth, some who are indifferent and some who just can't make the mental leap. Not that I'm going to stop encouraging them. :D

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:16 pm

Mine was my first DP. We didn't discuss before hand and I was not prepared. My ex was in my ass and his friend in my vagina. I knew he was about to cum so when he pulled I immediately put it in my mouth without thinking. I could taste shit but he filled my mouth which covered it up so I continued sucking and inadvertently cleaned his cock. I felt quite proud because my ex and his friend were really impressed!

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:20 pm

My first ATM experience was also my first anal experience. I have always loved oral sex and insisted on being rewarded with a mouthful of cum. When I was 17, my boyfriend suggested one day to try anal. We had watched anal and ATM sex online so I was expecting the request. He was very gentle, almost too gentle. I started backing into him because it felt amazing. To cut a long story short, I could feel that he was about to cum so I spun around and took his cock in my mouth. There was a musky taste but it was not offensive. I enjoyed sucking and licking him until my boyfriend wanked and covered my tongue with his cum. I was happy with my first ATM experience and have done it many times since.