First ass to mouth experience

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Markercn5

First ass to mouth experience

Post by Markercn5 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:15 am

Hello! I am new to this site and interested in hearing peoples experiences with the AO lifestyle. I am recently married and my wife and I do anal regularly.

One thing I’ve been curious about with people and their anal experiences is ass to mouth. What was the experience like and was it something discussed before hand? Also, was there hesitation on the partner putting a penis or toys in their mouth after it was just in their ass?

When my wife and I tried anal for the first time, it was a fetish I had always wanted to experience but never had the chance too. Most females I was with were opposed to it and doing anal in general. When my wife and I first started dating, she was open to anal but hesitant about putting my penis in her mouth after. She was afraid of the possible ick factor. The first time we did anal, she ended up going ass to mouth without hesitation. She told me she wanted to make me happy by fulfilling my fetish, and just tasted like lube.

Now it’s something she’s not phased by and doesn’t even do an enema beforehand. Tells me it just tastes like lube, and my penis pretty much always comes out clean.

Looking forward to the responses.

Rimmer

Re: First ass to mouth experience

Post by Rimmer » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:39 am

A lot of people here love ATM. My wife used to hesitate and still does sometimes, but she knows that little pause turns me on. We don't use lube usually, so it doesn't taste like lube for her. She tells me it usually tastes earthy and sweet, which is how her ass tastes to me when I rim her. Funny how no one makes a deal about pussy to mouth - I think us Anal lovers have our own special sex act that the vanilla world miss out on. My wife says she is not vanilla, she is chocolate - referring to sucking my chocolate lollipop - that is our pet name for it now

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:13 am

@Markercn5 welcome to the group! Ass to mouth is an erotic experience we engage in from time to time, but I’m probably one of very few men who don’t enjoy oral sex all that much. I’m thick and other than the erotic notion of her sucking my cock after it’s been in her ass, I’d rather be in her ass. I only cum deep in her ass. I’d say the majority of men and women on the forum who enjoy ass to mouth will finish in the woman’s mouth so I’m the exception to the rule. Honestly, there are no rules when it comes to anal or sex between consenting adults, so whatever turns you on is what you both should focus on. Welcome!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:51 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:13 am
I’d say the majority of men and women on the forum who enjoy ass to mouth will finish in the woman’s mouth so I’m the exception to the rule.

Could be, but I usually finish in my wife's ass. The sensation of the BJ is nice, but I would usually prefer to cum in her ass. It is just nice to break off for the eroticism of having her suck my cock straight out of her ass. And for some reason, her spit is a better lube than mine; maybe it is because it is the mucus from the back of her throat, rather than just some spit from my mouth. I love the feel of it slipping back in her ass after ATM

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:25 am

My current GF does not do A2M due to health concerns. However, I have, in past, very much enjoyed it.

The first time I experienced was relatively uneventful. I was with a Gf who was my submissive. Though she did not like it she never failed to obey my wants, no matter what they were. This was true even if there were minor amounts of fecal matter on my cock. My rule was always that she clean my cock after intercourse, no matter if it were vaginal or anal. Thus, once I had my orgasm I would lay down on my back and she would immediately rest her head on my belly and suck me clean. She would remain there with my cock in her mouth until I told her otherwise or we both fell asleep.

There were three other women with whom A2M was a commonality.

The first was a gal for whom anal was a no-no. After convincing her otherwise, and after giving her several intense anal orgasms she became quite happy to do anal whenever she was with me. We were not dating but had a friends with benefits thing going. First time I wanted her to do A2M she refused. But the woman was quite submissive and very much enjoyed light force. So I was quite undanted. It was late one Friday night she showed at my apartment wanting to "hang out and watch a movie." That was not at all uncommon, but she had that glare in her eyes that told me she wanted more. About midway through the movie, and while sitting on the couch, she climbed on top of me and planted a big, wet kiss on my lips. Next thing I know we are in the bedroom making out like teenagers. Agressive, she pulled me out of my clothing and was quick to disrobe, as well. To my surprise, for we had only done anal twice, after sucking my cock for about 5 minutes she rolled to her side and begged I fuck her ass. For about the next ten minutes I fucked her ass slowly. Encouraged by her want for harder fucking and the fact she was enjoying the hair pulling I was doing, I withdrew from her ass, rolled to my back, and pulled her head to my cock. Shockingly, she did not resist or hesitate in opening her mouth and sucking me. Several more times during that session I would make her suck my cock. Following my orgasm I made her clean me off.

She stayed for an anal only weekend and never again hesitated to do A2M. I was about thirty-two at the time, had a high sex-drive, and was able to cum with high frequency. She outpaced me significantly by having about 10 orgasms each session.

For those who want to know - since we are a nosy group: We spent most of the weekend having sex, breaking only when tired to watch TV or shower. We probably had full on sex about 8 times each day, with a little foreplay while watching the tube. No, I did not cume each time. Probably I came 4 times each day. She came every time, over and over. I did feed her a couple of loads, as well. Yes, it was all A2M.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:26 pm

In this https://www.analonlylifestyle.com/view ... =4&t=20145 topic I have writen down my personal journey into ass to mouth. Feel free to read through it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:34 pm

It all started because my boyfriend watches ass to mouth videos and he told me that it was his fantasy and if I wanted to try it, I said yes because I wanted to please him, but we were both afraid of 💩 we didn't want him to have poop in his teeth,
So we started researching how to clean my ass, and we started practicing ass to mouth, and we like it a lot, with a clean butt I think it is a very sexy and fun experience for both of us.
We almost always do ass to mouth but this week we are not doing it because we are doing another challenge

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:41 am

hdean667 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:25 am

"Though she did not like it she never failed to obey my wants, no matter what they were. This was true even if there were minor amounts of fecal matter on my cock. "

..........We had a rule that Bj's would be given any time, anywhere, without delay - she soon discovered this also meant during sex and there would be no delaying to clean my cock, she would be doing that with her mouth, like you say, if it is a little soiled........

."First time I wanted her to do A2M she refused. But the woman was quite submissive and very much enjoyed light force."

.........Same, she refused and when I put a hand to the back of her head to pull her to my cock, she had a fit. BUT, when I said, 'OK I won't ask you to do that ever again', she had an even bigger fit and stormed out of the room. It pissed her off more that I gave up my dominance than it did me telling her to do something she didn't want to do.......

@hdean667 Please read my additions contained in the above quote
We agreed our rules could never be undone, but recently we had a chat and she, along the way, has discovered she is submissive, this is why she asked me originally, if I wanted to be AO, she didn't realise it, but that was her first step into trying to become a sub! But, we found, she also switches and is a Brat - with a slight rape fetish! To use those terms, like it was suggested on @iLoveSmallTits introduction post, you use a label and people tend to think that IS YOU all over, but it's just the closest terms to give people an idea, not necessarily a 24/7 lifestyle.
So in our chat she wanted the rules to be lifted as she is now a kinkster in her own right, she says she is not vanilla but chocolate - in reference to anal and sucking the chocolate lollipop - ATM. She made a strange agreement with me, the rules, that are quite comprehensive and, which by mutual agreement, can never be undone, can be renounced. This is because, as they can never be undone, we both agreed to this, it will make no difference, she said, renouncing them as they will still be there. That is a real tricksy Brat type logic. It means she knows exactly what is required and those requirements are still very much there, but she will have to be submissive, and not rely on the rules and I will have to tame the Brat and dominate her, just quoting the rules will no longer cut it.
It's an interesting logic, the rules have been renounced so that the kink within the rules can be better expressed, enforced and submitted to.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:35 am

Rimmer wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:41 am

She made a strange agreement with me, the rules, that are quite comprehensive and, which by mutual agreement, can never be undone, can be renounced. This is because, as they can never be undone, we both agreed to this, it will make no difference, she said, renouncing them as they will still be there. That is a real tricksy Brat type logic. It means she knows exactly what is required and those requirements are still very much there, but she will have to be submissive, and not rely on the rules and I will have to tame the Brat and dominate her, just quoting the rules will no longer cut it.
It's an interesting logic, the rules have been renounced so that the kink within the rules can be better expressed, enforced and submitted to.

Back in the day, when I participated in my local BDSM scene I knew a lot of people who had what amounted to a rule book. It's something I never quite understood as, to me, it takes some of the spontenaety out of the lovemaking (which includes any BDSM activity). Frankly, I always preferred to have an understanding of the hard limits of which there were two types.

One type were things that would end the relationship: Involving others, things with high potential for injury, and things that had high potential to cause health issues or real physical damage. Those hard limits were never crossed. Examples would be things like edge play or scat.

The second type of hard limit were things my gal absolutely did not want but had low potential for health issues or injury. Things that tended to fall under this are water sports, A2M, fisting, ass eating, anything she was afraid of. These were the hard limits I could push. She could say no if I tried but once tried with no ill effects she could no longer refuse.

Those were really my only rules.

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:47 pm

some people love mouth in ass, It's dirty my side