How would you define your desire of anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ItAssLover

How would you define your desire of anal

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:38 am

Hello,
a question for all the girls.
How would you define your desire of anal sex from a physical point of view?
Do you feel the heat? Is it something pleasantly itchy?
Or is it something pulsing from inside?
And what about your mind? Is there some imagine or sensation that turn you on?
I'm really curious...
Let me know...
Have a nice day!

Karla j 25

Re: How would you define your desire of anal

Post by Karla j 25 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:10 am

Well, I simply feel like having sex, my pussy and my anus get wet during the day and I want to get home and have him fuck my ass, it excites me to feel that he is fucking my ass and to have my pussy empty, the emptier it is, the more It gets wet and the sensation excites me even more

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:47 am

I'll have to speak for my wife, she likes to feel my low hanging balls slap on her empty pussy as I fuck her ass, I guess each slap reminds her that her pussy is empty and my cock is somewhere else, in her ass. Each slap of my balls on her pussy is a reminder to her cunt that it is her ass that is getting fucked instead.
She is constantly trying to tempt me into her ass by pulling the sheets back to show just her ass or bending over to do something when she knows I am looking, dropping her pants or pulling her skirt up - she didn't used to like anal, not at all, she only started taking it in the ass because she wanted to be dominated and doing something she didn't want to do ticked that box for her.
She loves it deep - her colon is like her ass's G-spot, the groans she makes are such a turn on as my head reaches past her rectum and into her colon.
As for her mind, she has a slight rape fetish, so likes the notion of being taken advantage off, hence her originally doing anal even though she didn't like it.
I know what you mean about the "itch" but she gets that, and has stated so, when she has had her pussy stretched and fisted if we do have piv after, sorry, that's not an AO answer but I thought I would reply to the itch question.
Yes, she likes to feel my cock pulsate as I pump my cum into her bowels. She will vocalise this and even complain if I am only cuming gently, she likes me to cum hard and she will use her ass muscles to milk my cock dry.

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:14 pm

Karla j 25 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:10 am
Well, I simply feel like having sex, my pussy and my anus get wet during the day and I want to get home and have him fuck my ass, it excites me to feel that he is fucking my ass and to have my pussy empty, the emptier it is, the more It gets wet and the sensation excites me even more

Thank you for your answer.
What do you mean "my anus get wet "?
Do you feel wet pussy-like?

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:16 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:47 am
I'll have to speak for my wife, she likes to feel my low hanging balls slap on her empty pussy as I fuck her ass, I guess each slap reminds her that her pussy is empty and my cock is somewhere else, in her ass. Each slap of my balls on her pussy is a reminder to her cunt that it is her ass that is getting fucked instead.
She is constantly trying to tempt me into her ass by pulling the sheets back to show just her ass or bending over to do something when she knows I am looking, dropping her pants or pulling her skirt up - she didn't used to like anal, not at all, she only started taking it in the ass because she wanted to be dominated and doing something she didn't want to do ticked that box for her.
She loves it deep - her colon is like her ass's G-spot, the groans she makes are such a turn on as my head reaches past her rectum and into her colon.
As for her mind, she has a slight rape fetish, so likes the notion of being taken advantage off, hence her originally doing anal even though she didn't like it.
I know what you mean about the "itch" but she gets that, and has stated so, when she has had her pussy stretched and fisted if we do have piv after, sorry, that's not an AO answer but I thought I would reply to the itch question.
Yes, she likes to feel my cock pulsate as I pump my cum into her bowels. She will vocalise this and even complain if I am only cuming gently, she likes me to cum hard and she will use her ass muscles to milk my cock dry.

Your story is really interesting...

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:28 pm

Karla j 25 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:10 am

This is what makes anal so good. When the girl is into that aspect of being fucked in the ass and having the pussy be left empty. I go extreme and not touch it at all. But the fact that it still gets so wet just by having the ass fucked, and for the fact the pussy is being left empty. That is what takes anal to that euphoric state. It's when the denial and submission bring pleasure to the girl.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:12 am

Hard to describe, I just feel hot, not in my ass, it's not that there is a focused whore like men and your cock getting hard, the closest thing to that is my pussy getting wet and feeling it hot, but the sensation of wanting sex has something else, that but also like a heat or pressure inside my chest, that sensation that It makes you bite your lips and I don't know how to describe it, It's hard to describe the horny state.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:12 am

Female sexuality intrigues me so I often ask my wife why she enjoys anal sex. First, she has powerful anal orgasms. Prior to discovering anal, she’d only orgasm during oral sex or manual stimulation of her clit. Anal changed everything for both of us.

She is also turned on because anal involves total submission and trust.

Dry anal was discussed in another thread, but we’re exploring that as our anal skills improve. We both love the struggle of initial penetration with little to no saliva. It takes time and patience, but she loves it and squirted forcefully a few days ago. It’s very erotic taking short but deliberate strokes as I inch deeper in her ass. It must be a very intense feeling for her as she feels me fully penetrate her. Once in, her mucous provides lubrication.

Overall, I think it’s a huge turn on for her knowing she will cum very hard during anal penetration.

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:09 am

julietagc wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:12 am
Hard to describe, I just feel hot, not in my ass, it's not that there is a focused whore like men and your cock getting hard, the closest thing to that is my pussy getting wet and feeling it hot, but the sensation of wanting sex has something else, that but also like a heat or pressure inside my chest, that sensation that It makes you bite your lips and I don't know how to describe it, It's hard to describe the horny state.

Thanks for your answer.
Such a beautiful sensations that you describe.
I agree with your point of you: that craving desire of having sex that you feel in the whole body. The waiting for the anal pleasure is part of the pleasure. ;-)

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:10 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:12 am
Female sexuality intrigues me so I often ask my wife why she enjoys anal sex. First, she has powerful anal orgasms. Prior to discovering anal, she’d only orgasm during oral sex or manual stimulation of her clit. Anal changed everything for both of us.

She is also turned on because anal involves total submission and trust.

Dry anal was discussed in another thread, but we’re exploring that as our anal skills improve. We both love the struggle of initial penetration with little to no saliva. It takes time and patience, but she loves it and squirted forcefully a few days ago. It’s very erotic taking short but deliberate strokes as I inch deeper in her ass. It must be a very intense feeling for her as she feels me fully penetrate her. Once in, her mucous provides lubrication.

Overall, I think it’s a huge turn on for her knowing she will cum very hard during anal penetration.

I think dry anal sex is very challenging :-)
Anyway, from what i read, you're a lucky man ;-)