How would you define your desire of anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalWizard

Re: How would you define your desire of anal

Post by AnalWizard » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:35 pm

My wife desires it because I like it.

The best is when she feels like we haven't had enough sex.. like 3-4 days without, then she gets super horny and practically throws me onto the bed, grabs my cock and then shoves it into her ass. Leans down from her cowgirl position and starts French kissing me ass she slams ass.

Backdoorlover

Re: How would you define your desire of anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:24 pm

She’s not on the forum, so I need to answer for her.

The very first time we had pussy sex, she wanted to feel my cock up her ass. She did anal with her ex before me, and always loved it. Anal simply feels great for her, it’s what she needs no get off. Her asshole is very receptive and sensual. Penetrating her is always very easy and she always loves having my cock up her ass. There has never been a moment she didn’t just crave for it.

She never feels (nor felt) a craving for feeling me in her pussy. Her pussy was only foreplay for the real sex, before we went anal only.

So anal only is the most natural way for us to live our relationship. We both see anal and ass to mouth as our normal way to have sex. She will always avoid me slipping into her pussy, pussy fucks don’t do it for her at all. And the last time I penetrated her pussy it felt weird, uncomfy. I said I will never shove my cock in her pussy again, for any reason. She loved hearing me say that cause pussy fucks are a waste of time for her too.

I can’t remember one single assfuck that she wasn’t moaning from the first till the last second, that’s how much she loves it. I can go into the bathroom right now and shove it up her ass, she will show me a big smile and start moaning right away. She is a true anal slut.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥