What names do you use instead of Sir/Master/Daddy?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
TaintedTulip

What names do you use instead of Sir/Master/Daddy?

Post by TaintedTulip » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:47 pm

I'd love to know what names people here call their masculine tops, particularly when engaging in dom/sub type play.

When he commands me or asks me a question, just saying "Yes" feels woefully inadequate, but "Yes, Sir" and "Yes, Master" both seem far too formal for us. Using his actual name or Mister Surname isn't quite right for us, either.

"Yes, Daddy" feels just right to me, especially because I'm bratty as hell sometimes and you can put so much attitude into it, but he's not keen on the parent/child connotations and I completely respect that, of course.

Does anyone else have the same problem? What do you call your top that has the same vibe as Daddy?

Colt1911

Re: What names do you use instead of Sir/Master/Daddy?

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:54 am

@TaintedTulip we have a dom/sub “light” relationship and don’t use dom/sub dialogue during anal. We’ve discussed dirty talk during anal on the forum and it has to come naturally for most. Her dialogue is more for guidance… harder, deeper, don’t stop. She always tells me when she’s going to orgasm but it’s obvious when she does. Bottom line is you can enjoy a dom/sub anal only relationship without the use of tags. Do what’s comfortable.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:35 am

You can use teacher, or sensei. Or you use the same in a different language, like mestre, which is Portuguese for master.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TaintedTulip

Post by TaintedTulip » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:56 pm

@Colt1911 Yup, we're in a very similar position and most of my dialogue is along the same lines. I suppose it's not so much a need for a specific name to call him, as it is a need to provide an affirmative response when he provides a direct order or asks a question. There are only so many times I can respond with "mmhmm" before it starts to feel like I'm phoning it in.

@Backdoorlover Good ideas, but still not quite our dynamic, I think.

I've been thinking on this a lot and a few options that can work in some contexts are "As you wish" (for commands), "Yes, please" and "Yes, thank you" (for some questions) but there are also a lot of contexts where my natural instinct is to reply with "Yes, daddy" (for things like "Are you going to be a good girl?") but I know he won't enjoy that so I'm trying to find as close a replacement as possible that rolls off my tongue while sticking to his boundaries.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:38 am

@TaintedTulip Like you, my wife is a Brat (and a switch) at times. She was confused as when she realised she wanted to be dominated, she sometimes had an adverse reaction to it, yet if I backed down as 'Sir' she would get upset?! I found out about Brats and told her and she was very happy about that. She can be submissive but then on occasion has done everything from have a strop, call me names, walk out and slam doors, cry or get over excited and giddy or be a prankster - it's a funny one for 'Sir' to have to navigate. Things go through seasons, but Sir is a bit formal, but we do use it in correspondence. If I am sending her a message of this nature I will generally tell her Sir's requirements, what Sir is happy with and what he is not and generally sign as Sir. If she needs disciplining then it may be Sir or maybe Daddy. Sir is formal for this and about right but being punished by Daddy is erotic.. She didn't used to like 'Daddy' as it was, to her, a bit too pervy to be sexually involved with Daddy. But I think she must have realised that when she says it it presses a kink button somewhere in her because she has started to use Daddy sometimes. I'm guessing it still feels wrong somehow to her, but gives her enough of a tingle to tempt her into using it, she has a bit of a rape fetish, so maybe she has connected it to that? Master sounds to silly, but she will use it in a Brattish way. She will sometimes call me pervert, perv or something similar if she is talking back and she some times calls my cock the chocolate lollipop.