Is it wrong to like anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FarmerDan

Re: Is it wrong to like anal?

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:40 am

That's pretty one-eyed. What if she has some sort of health or digestive problem that's stopping her from enjoying anal? What if he's done something - intentionally or otherwise - to affect her enjoyment?

We all know good anal sex is about a lot more than sticking part A in slot B!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:21 am

From the info provided it’s very simple: she first did it and now decides she will completely stop doing it.

You are simply assuming stuff that has not been mentioned.

Why do I say this is grounds to stop the relationship ? I’ve been there. First she asked me if I wanted to assfuck her. I said yes and we have a year or more of regular anal sex. She asked me how much anal I would like, I said few times a week. She said okay. And I could switch to her asshole anytime I wanted. She liked it, clearly. She asked for it.

Than suddenly it startsed:

“if you like anal so much, maybe you should look for a nice gay guy”

“You hurt me all the time when you assfuck me”

“I never meant to have anal so much, more like 4 times a year”

She’s in my past now. Inconsitent behavior like this will never be okay. And now man should tollerate this.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:14 am

It’s also possible she’s the one trying to end the relationship. Instead of saying “I don’t like you anymore”, she’s withholding anal in hopes he terminates the relationship. I’d like to think this couple talked through all of this but we really don’t know. Per @Backdoorlover comment, if they had anal many times before and now it’s “off the table” (anal sex on a coffee table can be fun!), there’s something deeper going on (no pun intended).

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:58 pm

Each persons needs are different. For some, like myself, anal sex is a need, not a want in a relationship. Is it a physical need? No. Anal sex has become an emotional need. If it were off the table, for reasons other than a physical inability, I don't think I could continue the relationship.

I hate it when someone says it's selfish to expect a need to be met because the other party no longer wants to meet that need. Yet, the person who doesn't feel like they should no longer have to meet their partner's need(s) would take it as an affront if one of their needs was no longer met.

It's like entering into a contract with someone regarding something and having them say they are no longer going to honor the contract, but they expect you to. Where else would we expect this?

"I know I'm half way though remodeling your home, but I've decided I don't want to finish. However, I will be sending you a bill for the entire amount of the remodel."

This would lead to negative feelings that would doom the relationship anyway.

Now, should my wife no longer be physically able to perform anal sex, she would be as devastated as I would, as it maintains an intimacy we don't presently find through anything else. The emotion of this loss would supplant the emotional need for anal sex. This is due to the fact that my wife wants to meet our need for anal sex, but is unable to. Conversely, she would feel the same way if the situation was reversed.

So, do I believe a partner is justified in terminating a relationship because their needs are no longer met? It's a complicated subject when children may be involved. However, barring possible repercussions such a termination would have on children, I would say so.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:44 am

Guess you need to have a talk and ask her why she has changed her position on it. Someone mentioned religion and Sodom, but that story has been twisted by religious leaders as the story is really about the in hospitability of the people of Sodom and how they tried to have sex with angels, not anal sex with other humans - they were just doing it to be nasty and ward strangers away from the town. The angels who had sex with people and created the Nephilim, were severely punished by God for creating Chimera/hybrids, and so why wouldn't He punish the humans for trying to shag angels, same crime. Nothing to do with people having anal sex at all - just a shame that churches teach that it is!

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:09 am

This definitely has the sound of someone convincing her anal is bad. But I will join in the pile and say it sounds like a relationship that needs to end. I have an ex wife who was veyr much exploratory. While she never claimed to enjoy anal she would do it from time to time while dating. She would also ingage in BDSM and other exotic activities. Soon as we got married that was all over. In fact, having sex with her became irritating as fuck to the point I didn't want to touch her.

Get out.

ds040265

Post by ds040265 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:40 pm

PreferAnal wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:21 am
I've just been told by my gf that she will not do anal anymore.
Apparently it's not normal or something.

Is it really that wrong to appreciate a woman that way?

Am I missing something? I don't think I'm that deviant...

No, it's not deviant. While she has the right to refuse anal, you have the right to move on as well. Decide for yourself whether the benefits she brings outweighs your personal desires sexually and is worth staying in the relationship. Just know, there are many women in the sea who love backdoor.

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:17 pm

I believe I'm a very lucky man... I had anal sex with my wife in the past but she never was a really fan of it. I like anal much more than her and actually much more than vaginal. Unfortunately she doesn't.
The lucky part is that we're married for 31 years so far and I truly believe our love is much more important than sex, so I would never leave her because of enjoying anal or not... I'm OK with only licking and fingering her anus.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:50 am

Alexfun wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:17 pm
I believe I'm a very lucky man... I had anal sex with my wife in the past but she never was a really fan of it. I like anal much more than her and actually much more than vaginal. Unfortunately she doesn't.
The lucky part is that we're married for 31 years so far and I truly believe our love is much more important than sex, so I would never leave her because of enjoying anal or not... I'm OK with only licking and fingering her anus.

You are not talking about a bait and switch, apparently. The OP is, however.

PreferAnal

Post by PreferAnal » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:13 pm

Well, some ideas appeared that put in her head the idea that it's not normal and that god doesn't want us to do that.
And I researched the idea a bit and the bible says something only about two men doing it.
She had no reply.
But apparently the front entrance is for sex and making babies and the back entrance only for elimination purposes.
Also masturbation is wrong because, again, god might not like it.
But it's ok if I pleasure myself.