Is it wrong to like anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
jack.fats

Re: Is it wrong to like anal?

Post by jack.fats » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 pm

Anal sex, and a desire for it, serve different purposes for men. The strongest and most common argument that men voice is that a woman who will engage in anal sex is inherently arousing. Such a woman embraces it with no intent or possible result of pregnancy: It is sex at its rawest.

For a man, anal sex with a woman is her allowing him to play Star Trek, and venture into uncharted territory.

"Anal sex is inherently messy, whether it’s emotionally messy or physically messy, and that’s what makes it amazing, Whether it’s shitting, squirting, sweating, cumming, or whatever, it’s just part of the deal.”
...and I say: "I love it!"

Rimmer

Re: Is it wrong to like anal?

Post by Rimmer » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:30 am

jack.fats wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 pm
... what makes it amazing, Whether it’s shitting, squirting, sweating, cumming, or whatever, it’s just part of the deal.”
...and I say: "I love it!"

I love, as my cock eases in, hearing her say I'm making her sweat and feeling the sweat on her waist under my hands as I pull her further onto me. Squirting is an obvious joy, though she is still self conscious about this and I try to encourage her that it is OK. As for getting shitty, she is usually clean just by nature rather than by prep, but if I do pull out with a shitty cock, I wipe it clean in front of her with a tissue. I used to try to hide it and discreetly go to the bathroom, but one time I decided to be more open about it as, as they say, shit happens (in fact I like the feel of fucking a turd if I am honest), so I didn't do my usual hide it away, I just stood in plain view, took a tissue and wiped the poop off as she watched. She didn't say anything, she just watched and I have done that ever since if there is poop on my head or shaft that is in danger of staining the sheets or falling off on to the carpet. Of course I enjoy her to give it the final spit and polish :D