Is it wrong to like anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Re: Is it wrong to like anal?

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:31 pm

@PreferAnal I believe god would want what makes two consenting adults happy. Does she understand the impact her decision made on your needs and desires?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:01 am

Hey @PreferAnal, help us get some insight.

In the beginning, did you need to pursuade her to try anal ? Did you need to talk her into it, or did you two just gave it a try ?

Then, when you assfucked her. Did she like it ? Did she get pleasure out of it or did she do it to please you ?

Then, how long have you guys been doing anal ? And was it regularly in your life ? Spontanious or totally planned ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

PreferAnal

Post by PreferAnal » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:00 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:31 pm
@PreferAnal I believe god would want what makes two consenting adults happy. Does she understand the impact her decision made on your needs and desires?

That was one of my arguments.
God loves us. God wants us to be happy. And at the same time, all of a sudden - we're not allowed to do certain things...
Anyways... don't wanna take this into a theological extreme.

PreferAnal

Post by PreferAnal » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:01 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:01 am
Hey @PreferAnal, help us get some insight.

In the beginning, did you need to pursuade her to try anal ? Did you need to talk her into it, or did you two just gave it a try ?

Then, when you assfucked her. Did she like it ? Did she get pleasure out of it or did she do it to please you ?

Then, how long have you guys been doing anal ? And was it regularly in your life ? Spontanious or totally planned ?

Of course she liked it - we're talking about years here. Not just a whim.
We took a longer break from everything as I had a really stressful period in my life - but these ideas that appeared are weird.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:08 pm

This is ultimately her decision. Sounds like she has become more religious. I imagine she will likely make several changes as a result. You have to ask yourself if that is what you want. Lots of relationships end over religion.

If these are things neither of you can compromise on than perhaps it's time to move on. I think you should sit down and talk to her, not us.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:19 pm

PreferAnal wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:00 pm
Colt1911 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:31 pm

That was one of my arguments.
God loves us. God wants us to be happy. And at the same time, all of a sudden - we're not allowed to do certain things...
Anyways... don't wanna take this into a theological extreme.

Just trying to help you figure things out. Ultimately, you’re the one who must decide if her decision to no longer do what once made you both happy is something you can live with. For me, it would be difficult to continue a relationship. Hope things work out.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:59 pm

PreferAnal wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:01 pm
We took a longer break from everything as I had a really stressful period in my life - but these ideas that appeared are weird.

It sounds like someone talked her into saying anal is bad. That’s very sad for you and very malicious by the one who did this.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:51 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:59 pm
PreferAnal wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:01 pm

It sounds like someone talked her into saying anal is bad. That’s very sad for you and very malicious by the one who did this.

Unfortunately, there are people who feel they must judge others and shame them for a sex act between two consulting adults. Maybe she’ll realize the messages she’s getting aren’t in her best interest.

PreferAnal

Post by PreferAnal » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:00 pm

I'm not gonna apologize for liking anal.
Never heard religion aiding/spicing up a relationship.
Creates only problems.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:21 pm

I was raised Catholic and none of the nuns or priests at school or anyone in my life ever mentioned anal, good or bad. Therefore I do not have the same stigmas others do and I am grateful for that. Sadly, I discovered anal late in life and that is my only regret, but very happy otherwise. It is bonding like nothing else.