A2agm?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
DaddyAO

A2agm?

Post by DaddyAO » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:32 pm

Hi!

Anybody done an anal boy-girl-girl threesome and done a2m?

That is my ultimate dream, switching freely between mouths and asses of two girls ;)

Have them in a 69 position and easily switching between the holes ;)

DAO<3

LindyLovesAnal

Re: A2agm?

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:17 am

My husband and I do regular Boy-Girl-TGirl threesomes with A2M, we're currently doing Double Anal Only for No Pussy November and it's going great I'm totally hooked on it now there's no going back to just Anal Only for me.

We've done every possible combo, A2M from each other asses, hubby does anal on her while she does anal on me, I do oral sex on her while he does anal on her, we've sucked cum from each others asses.

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:43 am

this is one outstanding fantasy that I have never done yet. Iwt used to be way tooo important for me ;) I am so happy and content but I would love this as a birthday present!

I am always joking w/ my wife that we need a service lady bdsm style. She knows I am only kind of joking. I think she will come around tho...

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:30 am

@atmisnormal it should be a gift to your wife. ;)

I honestly can't recommend double anal highly enough, it obviously takes some practice and experience to get there, I orgasm so hard I squirt every time now though, I've never squirted before this not once, and I always end up as a broken gooey mess afterwards.

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:24 pm

I would live to do that. She will need to start prep early! She is a squirter for sure already ..i can not imagine what two dicks will do!

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:20 pm

@atmisnormal you'll probably get completely hosed. 😂

I approve of course, squirting all over your man is good. 😊

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:27 am

My ex introduced a friend of his to our sex life. We were AO but I was happy to give the new arrival blow jobs while my boyfriend was in my ass. We would time so they both came in my mouth at the same time which I loved. It moved on to V & A penetration which I enjoyed. My boyfriend was well endowed (8 inches) and his friend was not much smaller. Despite my ass being well stretched I was unable to take them both in my ass which I'm actually glad about!