Anal intimacy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Anal intimacy

Post by liesal » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:05 am

Did anyone feel closer intimidatedly when you went anal only?

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal intimacy

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:36 am

Absolutely. ❤️

It’s many aspects. Like the trust that needs to be present to make anal enjoyable for both. But is some way anal makes us feel connected in a way only anal can provide.

In my first marriage it was mainly vaginal with an occasional assfuck every few months. Never felt any sexual connection with her, cause each time it was a struggle to get in her asshole.

My girlfriend now loves anal. Loves everything about it. From our very first assfuck we knew this was our “thing”. The intimacy about it was very clear to us. When I fuck her missionairy we are both lost in eachother’s eyes. She loves to see my facial expression while I shoot my load up her ass and I love seeing her body compulse while she orgasms. After orgasms we always keep gently fucking for a while. The feeling of being connected through her asshole is very important to us.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:48 am

This is one of the biggest factors for my wife loving our AO life. The other day she commented that in life she knows I would never harm her in any way and her her trust in my and our sex life is implicit

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:08 pm

100% anal is more intimate.

My wife and I do anal facing each other. Very rarely do we do doggie style.

This means I get to look into her eyes when I change the pace, depth and expand the sphincter or plunge in letting it tighten again.

When she's on top the kisses are warm.
When doing missionary the kisses are warm at first but get cold as she cramps, we then change to side or her on top again and the kisses get warm again.
Whilst she may get more out of vaginal sex, her offering of anal is total devotion to me.

Sometimes it's dirty... And we both look at it..look at each other, kiss a bit more and then clean up together. I wish she'd do atm, but I don't want her getting sick. All in all, you have to be very comfortable to do what we do

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:37 pm

Of course. There is something about anal which brings a couple together more closely. I cannot explain it, it just is.

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:45 am

it is a funny thing...anal seems to put her in a sub space and for her that is a vulnerable place. She had anal before me (not a newb) but she only really had pain anal (would have to stop once she came as it hurt to after)..I mean she was in to pain / getting whipped etc...with me she has had her first fully anal only guy and anal only relationship. She can go as long as we want in her ass...she has trained with me for years.

So afterward she (and previous lovers) have noted that after anal sex they feel more romantic or as one ex said "mushy" which would always make me think about her mushy ass..but she was refereeing to her warm, safe feeling, slightly thrilling new way to be loved and held as special. I respond to this and actually really enjoy the affection that ensues...cooing that her ass in mine and that she has never had better sex...or better orgasms. I can say the same..I think anal can be nasty and hit but mostly ours is both intimate and passionate.

The nastier she gets ...the more I know she is taking care of me..with what she knows I want, That produces reciprocal actions on my end..emotionallu and physically.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:57 am

My ex and I preferred anal although it was best with me on my back to we could look at each other and kiss. Anal just helped me to feel closer to him and it felt more intimate for both of us. We used to take our time and make it last because it felt amazing. We were both anal virgins when we got together so it was like an adventure. I hope it will promote intimacy in my new relationship.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:43 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:57 am
My ex and I preferred anal although it was best with me on my back to we could look at each other and kiss. Anal just helped me to feel closer to him and it felt more intimate for both of us. We used to take our time and make it last because it felt amazing. We were both anal virgins when we got together so it was like an adventure. I hope it will promote intimacy in my new relationship.

We’ve found anal to be the most intimate form of sexual expression. The level of trust required adds to the intensity and intimacy of anal sex in our experience. While she experiences more intense anal orgasms when I penetrate her from behind, my preference is her on her back at the corner of the bed with me standing. I can penetrate her more deeply and I can watch her enjoy the experience. Our routine usually involves her first anal orgasm when I take her from behind and then a second anal orgasm when she’s in missionary at the corner of the bed. Anal is the most intimate sexual act I’ve ever experienced.

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:52 pm

When my wife and I started doing anal it was quite frantic. I wanted to take it slow but she wanted to be drilled! When we do it missionary with me standing at the side of the bed and her legs on my shoulders, its more relaxed and more sharing experience. We can be more loving and communicate with each other.