Sex and Pharmaceuticals

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Sex and Pharmaceuticals

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:49 am

I’ve written about my wife’s negative experience with birth control medication and how her libido improved when she stopped taking it and began hormone replacement therapy. Research shows other women experience the same loss of libido.

I don’t recall mentioning that statins used to control cholesterol can also kill libido. A year into our anal only relationship a doctor prescribed me a statin for slightly elevated cholesterol. After several weeks of taking the medication I experienced a TOTAL loss of libido. When I researched the medication I found many other men and women experienced a total loss of libido.

The point of my most is to make sure everyone makes an informed decision when taking any medication. My new physician recommended I take a statin but I quickly rejected the suggestion. Other negative effects associated with statins, including a possible connection to Alzheimer’s disease, are not fully known or are being hidden.

Sex, and particularly anal sex, are such an important part of our life we will not jeopardize the experience for a potentially marginal benefit to any medication. News flash… better to exercise and maintain a healthy diet as a primary way to stay healthy while maintaining an active anal only sex life. I just want to let others know our experiences with these medications.

atmisnormal

Re: Sex and Pharmaceuticals

Post by atmisnormal » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:05 am

great point - statins mess with so many different systems in the body it is insane.Being that cholesterol is the source for many precursors like Pregnenalone which is a master hormone and many other sex hormones are derived from it. (DHEA-TEST among others). The same happened to me - I would not have noticed as much except for I was dialing in HRT with my doc and had to skip a week - in 7 days I went from Dr Good Mood Good Wood to Limp Dr Whiney Can't Cum when I started the statin ..it was an eye opener..got of the statin (torvo) and instead started 750mg day Sustained release Niacin upped my Ubiqunol dosage, adjusted my thyroid med...good to go...and losing weight...also T is right on = so much assfucking now.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:49 pm

@atmisnormal HRT changed my wife’s libido in an incredible way which led to her finding true pleasure in her ass. I started testosterone injections 6 month later (I tell her she gets to stick it in my ass once a week) and it really helped me. We both wish we would have started HRT sooner. I’m getting pellets, so no more weekly injections. I can’t imagine how many people are losing out on great sex because of the meds they take or treatment they could take to address hormonal loss or deficiency. Thanks for the tip on niacin. I’m going to give that a try.

Hypnoanal

Post by Hypnoanal » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:32 am

talk to the doctor to monitor and modify if needed.