Anyone felt raped by their fiance/partner in a specific moment?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MindUnlocker

Anyone felt raped by their fiance/partner in a specific moment?

Post by MindUnlocker » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:21 pm

Is a serius question, somebody (he/she) has felt they was being raped by their partner? In a specific moment, in a grey day, a no mood day, a too much dominant/other things than dominant behaviours...?

If that has happened to you, did you communicate it to your partner in the moment?, if no.. why not?

It was a occasion where you were out of libido and chose to satisfy your partner anyway?

Did you got surprised by that feeling?, or definitely your partner was having a different than usual behaviour?, until the point to not appear to be your own well known partner?.

Why did you feel that way, if you know it?

Did you feel fear/scared in that moment?, blocked? surprised?. Were your mind out of your body?

Which was the reaction of your partner when you finally told them about this feeling (in that moment or after some time)?

Edit: Glad to see nobody had this feeling. When less answers this thread haves, the better.

Backdoorlover

Re: Anyone felt raped by their fiance/partner in a specific moment?

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:30 am

I want to answer something that happened in the past that actually had a huge influence on my approach towards anal sex with a new woman.

So I met a woman once and we hit it off great. She was single for 5 years prior to meeting me, so she was horny all the time. Sex was good, not mindblowing, but better then with my wife of 23 years prior.

After only 3 weeks she asked me, with a detour, if I wanted to use “her other hole”. I was totally blown away that she asked for anal. I felt like I was a winner here.

We started anal sex shortly after and she loved it. She said things like feeling shivers down her spine while I assfucked her. In the next 2 years or so, I assfucked her 2-3 tiles a week and she was never giving me a hard time about it. Period week, for example, was our anal week. Or, like she said it “other hole week”.

3 years into the relationship, meanwhile I married her. We were on vacation and had anal sex there. On our way home, in the car, she suddenly starts a rant concluding I raped her ass because her pussy clearly wasn’t good enough for me (the vacation was during her periods, so it was anal week anyway)

Not long after that everything went sideways and she divorced. But her blaming me that I raped her asshole, was something I had a hard time shaking off.

It kept me from wanting anal with my current wife right away. It made me over cautious, while the new woman wanted me up her ass the first date.

It took me months to gather the nerve to tel her I wanted to assfuck her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Analien

Re: Anyone felt raped by their fiance/partner in a specific moment?

Post by Analien » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:09 pm

It looks like some kind of mental / emotional disturbance she might suffer from.
Very strange response, anyway.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.