Anal on first encounter

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Anal on first encounter

Post by liesal » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:11 pm

Did anyone ever do anal on your first or second encounter? How did it go?

TelJ2003

Re: Anal on first encounter

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:05 pm

My ex boyfriend and I gave each other oral anal on our first date. He knew what he was doing and guided me as I was an anal virgin. At the end of the first week we began our AO journey. I don't think I could have done anal on the first date.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:15 pm

Did anal the first night with my GF. A month later she was AO. That's how it went.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:21 pm

Actually a few times. And in a couple of cases we only ever did anal, never any vaginal, but there were only a few meet ups, nothing long term. Although I'm in a AO relationship now and have been in the past.

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:23 pm

Nearly all of my new partners are first and only meeting hookups. The only time it's not is if my husband introduces me to someone or something and they get to use me later. It's part of my lifestyle at this point and certainly part of the thrill for me. I like those initial feelings of shame and dirtyness and embarrassment.There's a little fear too but I do good with making sure everything is safe and fun.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:33 am

I could have done it. My girlfriend actually gave me clear pointers that her asshole was available the first time we had sex. Afterwards she told me she really wanted me to assfuck her as soon as possible.

But my previous toxic wife had done something to me that made me hestitant and it took me 2 months to start using her asshole.

Too bad. Anal at the first sexdate would have been awesome. Bit I can only blame myself for missing this uppertunity.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:31 am

Yes, the girl that took my anal virginity got on me and rode me cowgirl on our first date after switching from missionary vaginal. I didn't know I was in her ass, just that it felt great; like she was going to snap it off on the down thrust and pull it off as she rose up. Scary yet exciting for a teenager. When she dismounted I saw my cum trickle out of her ass hole and realized I had just had Anal sex - which I had craved since being 13 or14. She bubbled my cum out of her ass hole and wiped it with her black panties then gave them to me to remind me of her.

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:36 am

When I was still on Tinder I only had hookups and you wouldn't believe how many guys actually didn't want to fuck my ass when I asked them to on the first date. I never do vaginal with hookups anyway, it's ass-only.

So I changed my Tinder profile to say that only my asshole was available. That worked well and attracted some true ass lovers. Had a great few months on Tinder, I sometimes had three guys fuck my ass on one day, I was joking to my friend that my asshole is a revolving door LOL. It's a good feeling to have a constantly stretched out, gaping asshole after a couple of days like that.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

basedwsj13

Post by basedwsj13 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:36 am

gapingamy wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:36 am
When I was still on Tinder I only had hookups and you wouldn't believe how many guys actually didn't want to fuck my ass when I asked them to on the first date. I never do vaginal with hookups anyway, it's ass-only.

So I changed my Tinder profile to say that only my asshole was available. That worked well and attracted some true ass lovers. Had a great few months on Tinder, I sometimes had three guys fuck my ass on one day, I was joking to my friend that my asshole is a revolving door LOL. It's a good feeling to have a constantly stretched out, gaping asshole after a couple of days like that.

damn where were girls like you when I was on tinder XD

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:59 pm

sharedbuttslut wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:23 pm
Nearly all of my new partners are first and only meeting hookups. The only time it's not is if my husband introduces me to someone or something and they get to use me later. It's part of my lifestyle at this point and certainly part of the thrill for me. I like those initial feelings of shame and dirtyness and embarrassment.There's a little fear too but I do good with making sure everything is safe and fun.

It really sounds like your lifestyle is like mine... after we've had "the talk", my husband is the one to initiate the introductions and hookups. He picks the guys and by now knows exactly my type ... and then they get to use my asshole as their fuckhole for one night. We have some regular hookups but only at swinger clubs, they're really friends by now.

Any guys who are regulars to swinger clubs in the Seattle area might already have fucked my ass without knowing it was me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(They can be almost sure if I was wearing a bunny mask, skinny ass with a huge gape, and likely your cock had some shit on it after fucking me :evil: :evil: :evil: )
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥