Sex with myself

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Rimmer

Sex with myself

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:51 am

So I have had a mans cock in my ass and I have had my cock in a mans ass, thing is, both men were me.
You have to be soft enough for your cock to bend but engorged enough to be long enough. Pull your balls out of the way and push your cock up your ass. When you start to get harder it sort of locks in place and you can pleasure yourself.
My wife asked me if I had ever put my cock up my own ass and I said yes. She wondered how it was possible. She asked me if I had ever cum in my own ass and I said yes. But I have not done it for a long time. Anyhow, she went to run a bath and I sat there thinking. I put a leg up on the bed, reached round and did what I have not done for a long time. I stuck my cock up my ass. It went in easily, probably because we got into her fisting me, so my hole is a decent size now. I began to get harder, I let go and it stayed there. I began to use my hand to push it rhythmically in and let it come back a little then push it in again, effectively fucking myself. Then I stopped and walked to he bathroom, my cock still lodged in my rectum. I thought my wife might be intrigued to see. I showed her and she didn't understand hat she was seeing at first, then she was amazed and laughed, saying, wow, I never would have thought you could do that.
So here's the thing, who fucked who? Did I fuck me or did I get fucked by me? Have I fucked a man or have I been fucked by a man. Have I had gay sex or homosexual sex, does that make me Bi? Or is it just classed as playing with myself. How would you class this? Anyone else here fucked themselves? :?:

nomad47x

Re: Sex with myself

Post by nomad47x » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:15 pm

Thanks for sharing and for myself, not yet but intrigued as I came across a vid recently showing just that with a narrative similar to what you posted. My partner and I just started our journey, with her surprising me with a rim and she just had her first anal experience from me and she had an earth shattering O.

I'm slowly getting to self insertion and so far so good in terms of making the alignment. Excited to try, but a bit guarded about getting firm enough to ejaculate - getting hard was one of the cautions. Too bad so many men have the gay-phobia about receiving any as there are so many nerve endings there to excite (and get excited about!). We started talking about pegging and I can't wait to experience it!