Anal squeezing

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
TelJ2003

Re: Anal squeezing

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:06 am

ItAssLover wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:03 am
OMG! :o
Thaks for your story :D
I hope to find a girl so skilled as you!
TelJ2003 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:52 am
I love squeezing my boyfriend's cock in my ass and I can do it pretty tight which drives him mad. When I had double anal last weekend I was unable to squeeze at all which was disappointing but understandable. I will be practicing on my Rampant Rabbit. Maybe next time :D

I'm still fairly new to anal only. My boyfriend and I have a good imagination and our friends give us the encouragement to try new things plus we all enjoy similar experiences. Its not necessarily finding a girl that is skilled. Learning and trying things together can be a lot of fun

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:30 pm

My girlfriend is much better at involuntary squeezing (with orgasm) than she is at voluntary. I have to remind her to keep trying and exercising her control. I think she likes the idea of being able to do it but we've been a bit lazy lately.

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:00 am

ItAssLover wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:06 am
Hi Amy,
thanks for your comment.
You sound very nasty and an advanced gaper.
May have a question?
Is there some form of coprophilia involved in your practice or just happens as a side effect?

Yeah scat is an additional huge turn-on for me, especially sucking and tasting my own after getting fucked in my ass. Recently I've indulged deeper into that fetish and my love for assholes extends to the assholes of the men using me anally with my master's (hubby's) consent. I've started to love when a guy squats on my face while I masturbate, his relaxes asshole opens in front of my eyes, pushing out a huge turd that I fully embrace with my eager lips and mouth. I'm a naturally born sub and that makes me cum really hard every time.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Belial

Post by Belial » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:32 am

ItAssLover wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:45 am
A question for both girls and men.
For the girl:
do you squeeze the cock with the anus?

For the men:
can you feel the difference between vagina and the anal squeezing?
Do you feel some comfortable massage on cock, or it depends by the partner squeezing skill?

Bye

I love the feeling when she squeezes my cock, pushing and pulling. It feels like a magical blowjob with deeptroating. Absolutely amazing and so good. It depends on the partners skills for sure.
She is pretty new to anal and had never had it before we met. We have gone from trying it and slowly progressing forward to her milking me dry with her ass in short period of time. She is starting to get powerful orgasms too and we are almost anal only now.

Belial

Post by Belial » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:36 am

gapingamy wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 am
I train my sphincter muscle every day for a few hours, and it makes a huge difference. My sexual partners keep telling me that it feels like "I am sucking their cock with my asshole". It's really a matter of training .... I wear a large NJOY plug at work and at home I train at least 30 minutes per day with this one: https://www.amazon.com/Large-Beads-Trai ... 07TMSKKDM/ - it's important to be able to gape really wide, but also contract the sphincter still after putting the plug in, and then you try opening again without the plug at some point ... at some point you will learn to do "anal winking" even without a plug, and that's where you want to end up.

Then when a guy thrusts his cock in my asshole, I tighten when he is all the way in (balls deep), and when he pulls out I am still tightened until he's all the way back again, and I just loosen up just before he thrusts it in again. It's like a dance and became second nature to me. When I feel like it, I push the cock out like a turd, which feels great too. (Sometimes some real turds come along but that's a different story LOL)

What a great description: "I am sucking their cock with my asshole"
That is an amazing feeling 😊

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:37 pm

I love using my ass muscles to squeeze a cock when it is in my ass. I love the feeling as I squeeze and he starts pushing in deeper. One of our friends has a 9 inch cock and feels amazing as he goes all the way in. Squeezing him as tight as possible drives him crazy. Last week I was lucky enough to have 2 cocks in my ass. I started squeezing as they got their rhythm. It gave me the most incredible sensation, contracting and relaxing. The men enjoyed it also lol.

Belial

Post by Belial » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:05 pm

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:37 pm
I love using my ass muscles to squeeze a cock when it is in my ass. I love the feeling as I squeeze and he starts pushing in deeper. One of our friends has a 9 inch cock and feels amazing as he goes all the way in. Squeezing him as tight as possible drives him crazy. Last week I was lucky enough to have 2 cocks in my ass. I started squeezing as they got their rhythm. It gave me the most incredible sensation, contracting and relaxing. The men enjoyed it also lol.

That sounds great 😍 do they finish inside you?

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:30 am

Sometimes but mostly in my mouth.