Anal squeezing

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ItAssLover

Anal squeezing

Post by ItAssLover » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:45 am

A question for both girls and men.
For the girl:
do you squeeze the cock with the anus?

For the men:
can you feel the difference between vagina and the anal squeezing?
Do you feel some comfortable massage on cock, or it depends by the partner squeezing skill?

Bye

Colt1911

Re: Anal squeezing

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:30 pm

ItAssLover wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:45 am
For the girl:

For the men:
Do you feel some comfortable massage on cock, or it depends by the partner squeezing skill?

Bye

My wife knows how to use her ass and it feels amazing. Much better than her vagina. She can squeeze her sphincter around my cock or relax and open her ass completely. She’s also learned how to push her guts out which allows me the deepest penetration. As @gapingamy mentioned, pushing out will often make her orgasm. Anal sex feels like the most comfortable sleeve around my cock. Her ass is my cock sleeve. There are so many more dimensions to anal than “vanilla” sex. Anal skills are developed over time… more skills = more pleasure… for me and her.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:52 am

I love squeezing my boyfriend's cock in my ass and I can do it pretty tight which drives him mad. When I had double anal last weekend I was unable to squeeze at all which was disappointing but understandable. I will be practicing on my Rampant Rabbit. Maybe next time :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:34 am

I’ve read Kegel exercises can help strengthen the sphincter. I’ve also read it can improve a man’s ejaculation. When I was younger, I had more powerful ejaculations and could throw ropes of cum a foot or more. I don’t ejaculate as powerfully now but I’m not disciplined enough to do the exercises regularly. I wonder if others have experienced the same thing?

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 am

I train my sphincter muscle every day for a few hours, and it makes a huge difference. My sexual partners keep telling me that it feels like "I am sucking their cock with my asshole". It's really a matter of training .... I wear a large NJOY plug at work and at home I train at least 30 minutes per day with this one: https://www.amazon.com/Large-Beads-Trai ... 07TMSKKDM/ - it's important to be able to gape really wide, but also contract the sphincter still after putting the plug in, and then you try opening again without the plug at some point ... at some point you will learn to do "anal winking" even without a plug, and that's where you want to end up.

Then when a guy thrusts his cock in my asshole, I tighten when he is all the way in (balls deep), and when he pulls out I am still tightened until he's all the way back again, and I just loosen up just before he thrusts it in again. It's like a dance and became second nature to me. When I feel like it, I push the cock out like a turd, which feels great too. (Sometimes some real turds come along but that's a different story LOL)
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

PlayingDoctor

Post by PlayingDoctor » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:16 am

I can really feel the difference between getting stroked internally by a partner using her interior muscles and penetrating a passive partner anally. If I’m penetrating a woman who is naïve to anal, I tend to just try for depth and get her comfortable with slight thrusting and no pulling out. This naturally encourages her to loosen and let me in to my full length. Then, I just let her involuntary smooth muscle contractions edge me, even if it takes a long time to get off. A more experienced recipient learns what I like and how to drain me on purpose. Both experiences have their charms. It can sometimes feel even better when a woman ACCIDENTALLY strokes you over the edge with a surprise colon spasm, whereas a purposeful stroking sometimes feels too predictable. I relish the surprise stroking inside a woman’s colon that comes out of nowhere, envelops the head, then the shaft, and rolls down like a satin wave. Done at just the right time, it can drain my balls empty and leave her completely filled with spunk so deep inside that she poops semen for the rest of the day. (One partner called them “stringies” and when I was young with a higher libido living with her, she resigned herself to pushing them out with every bowel movement, regardless of how long it had been since I emptied into her. Sometimes she would poop jizz a day later, always admitted with an embarrassed blush that would often make me bend her over again).

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:59 am

Hi Colt,
thanks for your comment.
You sounds like a very lucky guy! :-)
Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:30 pm
ItAssLover wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:45 am
For the girl:

For the men:

Bye

My wife knows how to use her ass and it feels amazing. Much better than her vagina. She can squeeze her sphincter around my cock or relax and open her ass completely. She’s also learned how to push her guts out which allows me the deepest penetration. As @gapingamy mentioned, pushing out will often make her orgasm. Anal sex feels like the most comfortable sleeve around my cock. Her ass is my cock sleeve. There are so many more dimensions to anal than “vanilla” sex. Anal skills are developed over time… more skills = more pleasure… for me and her.

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:03 am

OMG! :o
Thaks for your story :D
I hope to find a girl so skilled as you!
TelJ2003 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:52 am
I love squeezing my boyfriend's cock in my ass and I can do it pretty tight which drives him mad. When I had double anal last weekend I was unable to squeeze at all which was disappointing but understandable. I will be practicing on my Rampant Rabbit. Maybe next time :D

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:06 am

Hi Amy,
thanks for your comment.
You sound very nasty and an advanced gaper.
May have a question?
Is there some form of coprophilia involved in your practice or just happens as a side effect?
gapingamy wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 am
I train my sphincter muscle every day for a few hours, and it makes a huge difference. My sexual partners keep telling me that it feels like "I am sucking their cock with my asshole". It's really a matter of training .... I wear a large NJOY plug at work and at home I train at least 30 minutes per day with this one: https://www.amazon.com/Large-Beads-Trai ... 07TMSKKDM/ - it's important to be able to gape really wide, but also contract the sphincter still after putting the plug in, and then you try opening again without the plug at some point ... at some point you will learn to do "anal winking" even without a plug, and that's where you want to end up.

Then when a guy thrusts his cock in my asshole, I tighten when he is all the way in (balls deep), and when he pulls out I am still tightened until he's all the way back again, and I just loosen up just before he thrusts it in again. It's like a dance and became second nature to me. When I feel like it, I push the cock out like a turd, which feels great too. (Sometimes some real turds come along but that's a different story LOL)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:46 am

My girlfriend had started squeezing because I got inspired by this tread. She did it before, more or less unvulontary. Now she tries to do it while I shove in or pull out to increase my pleasure.

She says there’s a default advantage, cause while she does it her own pleasure increases too. We think it’s because she squeezes her clitoris internally.

So thanks to this thread we are onto something new. 🥰

And it feel absolutely different then vaginal. Vaginal squeezing only comes from the sides, like my cock is squeezed between two chicken breast filet’s. In her ass the circular muscle squeezes my cock all around in one squeeze, which feels much better.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥