Bdsm anal foindation

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Bdsm anal foindation

Post by liesal » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:41 pm

Did anyone here start their relationship as anal only. And how does it feel to be the dominant one. Do you enjoy your submissive partner now that she does anal. I think I have found someone do embark on anal relationship with me.

gapingamy

Re: Bdsm anal foindation

Post by gapingamy » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:39 am

My marriage isn't anal-only, but all of our current hookups are. (Vag is reserved for hubby only.)

When I was still single I would write on my Tinder profile that I am anal-only. That worked wonders, otherwise you run into too many guys who are cute but wouldn't agree to do only anal. Met some amazing people this way ... just be upfront with what you want already in a dating profile.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:24 am

My partner, now wife, knew fairly soon on that I was into anal. She was not, she was dead against it. I think though she liked the cat and mouse and eventually did submit to it. We got married under the understanding that I needed anal and a little later she asked me if I wanted to go AO. She preferred the kink of submitting to anal, which she didn't like, to the pleasure of piv, which she did like! She preferred to deny her pussy any cock and have her ass used by me. Then she told me she had a rape fetish and this just worked for her. She likes anal now and though we are not AO at the moment, we were for a few years, anal is still our default form of sex. Now she likes anal we find new thing for her to submit to to satisfy that need in her. She learnt to deepthroat the other year, keeping Sir's cock sucked clean is another. Ruining her pussy so it is useless for piv and requires a fist not a cock to satisfy it is the current journey, though I wouldn't say she is submitting to that, she has embraced it.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:32 am

We started off oral only which I loved but I wanted more. After about 6 months I asked my boyfriend how he would feel about AO. He was initially unsure but 4 weeks later we wouldn't have it any other way

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:20 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:32 am
We started off oral only which I loved but I wanted more. After about 6 months I asked my boyfriend how he would feel about AO. He was initially unsure but 4 weeks later we wouldn't have it any other way

A dream come true. I am happy for you both.