For anal versus a wife no anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

For anal versus a wife no anal

Post by liesal » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:13 am

Have any of you ever left your significant other who would not give you anal, for someone who would give you anal.

Backdoorlover

Re: For anal versus a wife no anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:50 am

Most of my adult life I was married to a woman who wanted to do anal like only once a month. That doesn’t work cause she could never learn to adapt to anal penetration. So at some point I gave up anal with her because her pain reactions made me feel like a jerk.

I missed anal so much that I masturbated more then that I fucked her. And all my masturbation sessions were accompanied by anal and ass to mouth fantasies.

I never left her, eventully she left me.

But…

To be honest I should have left her. Not just for the anal sex issues, but because she wasn’t the right woman for me. But that’s another story.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:19 am

liesal wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:13 am
Have any of you ever left your significant other who would not give you anal, for someone who would give you anal.

I did not, but I thought about it.
Unfortunately it is not that easy.
And also, it is not trivial to find someone who is a better match ...

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:10 pm

liesal wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:13 am

I waited more than 3 decades before my wife realized she prefers anal only. Part of it was my lack of skill but a major reason was birth control meds killed her libido. We tried many times without success until she started hormone replacement therapy. When her libido improved, she became more receptive, especially after experiencing her first anal orgasm.

We both prefer anal, but true love is deeper than sex. It would be like asking someone if they’d leave their spouse because a physical condition prevented them from having sex. Don’t get me wrong, sex is an important part of a relationship but I love my wife for many more reasons than her sweet, amazing asshole. I will admit we have grown closer sexually after we discovered our anal only preference.

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:18 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:10 pm
true love is deeper than sex. It would be like asking someone if they’d leave their spouse because a physical condition prevented them from having sex. Don’t get me wrong, sex is an important part of a relationship but I love my wife for many more reasons

Exactly!