Training a Woman to Love Anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
PlayingDoctor

Training a Woman to Love Anal

Post by PlayingDoctor » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:00 pm

All the women I’ve dated have needed some degree of anal training to learn to tolerate then enjoy butt fucking. My first was an “exit only” type when we first fucked. I started by stroking off between her cheeks. She learned how to push back just right. After I came I would get her off with hard G spot rubbing while I rubbed around her asshole. After a couple times, as her ass winked during orgasm, I would insert a finger. She claimed it felt better that way. Eventually I worked up to 2 fingers. Then, one time when she got really close I asked to push my cock all the way up her butt while she orgasmed. The pulsing and the anticipation of finally getting inside her “exit only” while she involuntarily tightened around my cock caused me to lose control almost immediately and fill her rectum which made her cum a second time with me inside. She panicked a little while I lost a massive load inside, saying “oh no, what is that?” I put my hand over her mouth and told her to stay still and let me finish up. I didn’t stop spurting cum up her ass for a full 15 seconds and my balls hurt the rest of the night. She was my first “exit only” convert, a fit girl with a skinny waist and wide ass that made me immediately hard. Before we broke up she used to tease me all week about how she would drain my balls with her ass if I made her cum good enough.

My next was a college girlfriend. I used a similar approach with less on ramp time because I was impatient. Our first date she was too nervous to fuck vaginally or oral, so I rubbed off between her cheeks, shot a fat wad across her back, then left abruptly. She became insecure about whether I had a good time (I did), and she offered pussy the next date. After busting inside her, I asked how many times she had done anal. Being a people pleaser, she said, “umm, should I have a number?” I said, “yes, good girls have a number.” She got embarrassed and quiet. I leaned in and said “next week, I want to take your ass. Make it ready for me” “I want you to masturbate thinking about giving it to me.” Then I left. No phone calls the rest of the week while she went crazy thinking about it and getting nervous (she badly wanted my approval but was nervous about anal). On our next date I said NOTHING about anal until I got her home. Then I asked her to try on some satin underwear I bought her while bent over the bed. I pulled the satin aside and fucked her pussy until she came four times, soaking the panties. Then I used spit and worked my cock against her asshole. Then, I slowly eased in as she laid there in the aftershock of repeatedly cumming and I told her to touch her pussy just like she had masturbated all week waiting to get butt fucked . This command that assumed so much caused her to cum and her asshole pulsing helped me work all the way in. I just focused on holding it deep inside and pushing deeper as she tensed and relaxed. I asked if it hurt. Surprised at herself, she sighed and said “actually… no.” When she was fully relaxed, I started pulling back one inch and pushing in two. Eventually I could pull all the way out and in while she relaxed it open. She asked “does it feel good? It’s… weird.” This question caused me to nearly bust. “It’s ok,” I lied. When I couldn’t hold back any longer, I pushed deep in and gratified myself all the way inside and had one of the best orgasms of my life, unknown to her, again draining an unbelievable volume of semen into her rectum. After, I said in her ear, “how does it feel to be my good girl?” Again, a sudden end to the date. I told her to have her ass ready again for next week and the rest is history. We’ve been married over a decade having 80% anal, 20% vaginal sex. I eventually taught her after 8 years to accept anal only and gain voluntary control over her second sphincter which lets me penetrate the tip of my cock all the way into her lower colon. After I first discovered it by accident, now it’s the only way I prefer it. She can actually stroke me off if she concentrates. Tonight I’ll have her do it again after the kids are asleep. She’s been teasing me all week knowing I need to work.

Backdoorlover

Re: Training a Woman to Love Anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:14 am

Using a wonan’s insecurity to acchieve a goal isn’t the way. Not at all. It’s manipulative. Most women naturally suffer from insecurity, so why make it worse ?

I don’t see this as good advise.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:07 am

That's a pretty hot story and good anal training, I guess. For me it was the opposite, because I have always been anal-fixated since my early teens, I needed to learn to fuck with my pussy years after I started having my ass fucked in high school. My pussy is much tighter than my butthole, but pussy is for hubby only, while my rectum is mostly treated as public property LOL
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:32 am

I trained my boyfriend to love giving me anal and I'm glad he is a fast learner! We were together 6 months and I wanted to adopt anal with oral as the primary part of our sex life. He was initially nervous but I had experience with anal sex and wanted him to be the one to take it to the next level. He loves it now and is so generous.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:40 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:32 am
I trained my boyfriend to love giving me anal and I'm glad he is a fast learner! We were together 6 months and I wanted to adopt anal with oral as the primary part of our sex life. He was initially nervous but I had experience with anal sex and wanted him to be the one to take it to the next level. He loves it now and is so generous.

Glad you trained him to love anal. It’s hard to imagine any man wouldn’t love it but I’m obviously biased. As all of us in this community know, there’s nothing more erotic than anal sex. Anal only, anal always. Happy you trained a skilled anal lover. Practice makes perfect.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:19 am

We had an amazing love life. He was a generous lover and skilled with oral. Obviously I've craved cum for many years so oral was my speciality and I spoiled him lol. When we discussed anal he was worried about hurting me and he had no previous experience of anal before me. I assured him and we took our time. He found ways to pleasure me with anal like nobody else did before. He was a fast learner.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:58 am

@TelJ2003 you’re talking in past tense. Is the relationship over already ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:20 am

Absolutely not. I was speaking about the introduction of anal into our lives, how our sex life was before and the journey we commenced together. We are stronger than ever

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:14 pm

I prefer to think of it as helping another discover their love for anal. Training suggests it's something that has to be forced or acquired. Anal sex feels too good for both men and women to be denied and it only requires a supportive partner to help them change an unhealthy mindset. Women are much more likely to love anal if they feel it is something the two of you are doing together and not something being done to them.

As an example, my girlfriend was once in tears after a long anal session and I asked her what was wrong. I was so confused and worried until I realized she was getting emotional and the tears were actually because she was so happy. She told me how she'd never been so close to anyone before and didn't know how it was possible to feel so good. The stimulation to her anus puts hers in a great mood for hours after and she tells me that the feeling when I cum inside her (I guess the throbbing when I'm shooting off) is something she never felt as much in her vagina.