First date anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

First date anal

Post by liesal » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:57 pm

I am wondering if it will be a turn off if I have anal sex on the first date

atmisnormal

Re: First date anal

Post by atmisnormal » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:58 am

liesal wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:57 pm

I am blissfully married, but I think you have to go with what makes you who you are....
Why bridle your passion. If you feel it and want it. Ask for it. The whole point of dating is to explore what is possible between the two of you. From my observation, anal only is very important to you. Be who you are!

my humble opinion.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:05 am

liesal wrote:

As with everything it depends on the date. If he’s fond of anal he will feel like winning the lottery. If he’s not into anal it can be a turnoff.

In between I think there are also a lot of men who will just fuck your ass and be happy they got sex at the first date.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:58 pm

liesal wrote:

I see nothing wrong with anal sex on a first date. I don’t see why we should treat anal sex differently than any other form of sex.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:45 am

Lee and I did not have anal sex on our first date although I wish we did. We were both tipsy and rampant and were a sweaty ball of cum and sweat. A night I will never forget

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:20 pm

While I cannot say I have ever had sex on a first date, I can say I've never had sex on a first date. However, I have had anal sex with women on the first dates in which sex was involved. Frankly, I quite enjoyed knowing there was nothing truly off-limits during sex.

CaliforniaPlayboy

Post by CaliforniaPlayboy » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:14 pm

I have found it to be pretty common when I date younger or older women. There is oral and vaginal sex first, usually, but not uncommon to also have anal. Women in the 45 to 55 range, they tend to be more reticent about anal in my experience (not trying to generalize; just my experience.) Anal on a first date is a sign of more anal in the dates ahead, and that is a blissful thing.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:05 am

I've never had anal on a first date and don't think I would trust enough. I was anal only with my first steady boyfriend. We were together for 3 months before we started anal. I was not a big fan of it because I was only 17 and he was only concerned for his pleasure and not mine. Things are now different with the love of my life!

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:13 pm

I met a girl at a BDSM-munch and we met up privately a few days after to continue our discussion. That night, we had oral, vaginal and anal sex, and it was awesome, especially the anal. Sadly, it didn't go much further than that first date, but I would have loved to explore more with her.

I think it really depends on the guy, but if you plan on having more anal regularly (or even mostly or exclusively), people who'd be turned off from you offering it probably wouldn't make a good fit as partners.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 am

I don't think I would like anal on a first date but then again when we got together with my friend and her man I allowed him to fuck my ass, now he is in my ass most weeks lol. Seriously if I was to meet someone new on a first date I don't think I would. He would get oral that would blow his mind, anal would be a little later. Of course if he wasn't into anal that would be a deal breaker so bye bye!!