Let's talk about anal education

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
gapeanal

Let's talk about anal education

Post by gapeanal » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:15 pm

A taboo subject even for the most anal only sex enthusiasts, the anal education and how it should taught.

I believe there is a big miss representation of the area of the anus and the whole functionality of it, and this miss representation start at a very early age that persons are learning basic things about their anatomy and utility of each body part. This alone makes anal sex a taboo and "unnatural" sex even that is the most natural sex there is!

I think is time anus to be correctly taught as a recreation hole, as the stress relief hole, play hole! The main functionality of the anus is for recreation, for masturbation ,stress relief and that is more normal and natural for this, than the vaginal that is a reproductive body part, an extra hole!

It should be much more normal for both genders to learn to masturbate their play hole because it is very flexible, safe and can give much more pleasure in the long run with no pregnancy risk!

Anus must at last get the right recognition and emphasis of what really is for with no taboos!!!

Anal sex must be the standard sex.
Anal masturbation must be taught early with no taboos for early understand and enjoying all the pleasures of it!

I would like to listen to your opinion, suggestion and generally I would like to have a conversation with all anal lovers here about this matter!

Backdoorlover

Re: Let's talk about anal education

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:46 pm

I don’t agree. I like being in a niche group of anal lovers. I like having found the right woman, who is anal only with every bone in her body.

Back in the days I often was on this forum for Apple Macintosh. We would mock windows users because everyone knows Apple is far superior to Windows PC’s.

Now and then someone would op’t that Apple should be the most bought computer. I disagreed on that too. Cause it not being the mainstream choice was part of the whole appeal.

Same for me with anal sex and especially the choice to go anal only. It feels like an achievement because it’s rare and rewarding to get to that point in life. It took me 33 years to find the woman who was all in for it. It was worth the wait.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:53 pm

I don’t believe we need to teach anal pleasure. I’m 67 years old and knew I craved anal in my early teens. There was no internet but you know what turns you on. I’d masturbate imagining anal sex with a woman because that’s how I’m wired. With the internet, people can explore whatever sexual kink may interest them.

Many people have no interest in anal sex, and that’s OK. Thankfully, with the exception of several countries and religious teachings, people are free to do whatever makes them happy as long as it involves consenting adults. I can’t imagine life without anal sex with my wife, but I have no interest proselytizing the lifestyle to others.

So, make information about anal available through the internet? Yes, of course. But, I see no need to force such knowledge on others. Some people might feel the same way about polyamory, BDSM, and other kinks. I have no issues with anyone’s sexual predilection. I simply see no need to actively promote it outside of special forums like this. In fact, this site is a plethora of information for those interested in learning more about anal play and sex. My two cents…

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:43 pm

My country wanted to put anal sex on the sex ed curriculum, it was handled in a very bad way (a peeled banana being poked into a jar of Nutella 🤦🏼‍♀️) and the public went mental over it.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:14 am

@LindyLovesAnal Hahaha, that's soo funny, the fact that it is pealed just makes it all more erotic (or I guess to the biased, all the more perverse!!) :!:

I can see both sides. It is true that we were educated to think the anus is a dirty place - to the point where at my old school we were told that sperm mixing with poo in the anus actually created the AIDS virus! When in fact the anus is a playground for us designed perfectly to take cock. No need to pay big pharma for rubber bags or chemicals. What's more unnatural, to control your family size with the option for vaginal or anal sex or to put chemicals in your body or pump your cum into a rubber bag (everyone has to decide for themselves where they stand on STDs and who they want to be passionate with). Our sex ed certainly could be different in this respect.
But I also agree that it is fun and erotic to be part of the taboo be you AO or anal referenced. I was a bit confused at times as a young teenager, but that is all part of growing up as I see it. Sex education has gone the other way now in my country. Not so much advising people to have anal sex until they want children, but suggesting they try being gay or Bi. "How do you know you are not gay unless you try it, why not give it a go?" - to primary school children! I don't think they should suggest they try being gay bi or straight, just let them grow up and discover themselves.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:05 am

@Rimmer are you a Dutchmen ? This sounds like the system they’re enforcing in The Netherlands. 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:27 am

I agree with those who want to keep anal special. But there is a need for a people to be educated about how to make anal enjoyable.

So many receivers are turned off for life by a partner who doesn't understand patience and technique and as a result have terribly painful experiences.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

gapeanal

Post by gapeanal » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:55 pm

I think is more important anal to be the standard sex than the fetish of some anal only people here with find the special anal only partners.

Since people are still immature to start the correct anal educations, because they didn't had the correct education in first place, I think probably anal education it should start from anal only parents and hopefully the next generation that grow up enjoying anal sex lifestyle, will understand that anal sex is necessary to included in education as early as possible.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:19 pm

If anal becomes the norm, vaginal becomes the alternative form of sex. I don’t see any advantage in that.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:42 pm

@Rimmer I agree with your perspective. I believe a person’s sexual preferences are part of their being and not something that can be taught. That’s an insane story about the origin of AIDS and totally inappropriate.

The internet and this forum are examples of how someone can easily research various subjects and gain perspectives from others. You have to filter and compare opposing perspectives, but that applies to anything you research. I don’t believe in actively promoting ANY type of sexual preference just as I oppose anyone who advises against particular sexual activities. Leave these decisions up to each individual.