What does it feel like being on the receiving it?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marten2002

What does it feel like being on the receiving it?

Post by marten2002 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:21 pm

What does having something in your butt feel like for you? Does describe the sensation.
Anal is a very special form of sex that has the power to bond partners together on a very intimate level. No anal is casual, even if one person appears nonchalant.

TelJ2003

Re: What does it feel like being on the receiving it?

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:35 am

I love the connection I feel when receiving anal sex. Our relationship is one of intimacy and anal sex enhances that. We have friends who share our passion for anal sex and our shared sessions are electric. Double anal feels very different. Intimacy is not something we are looking for. It is pushing each other's boundaries and experiencing sensations that can't be achieved in a 1:1 relationship. Having 2 cocks in my ass stretches me and while painful at times, gives me a feeling such a rush and achieving anal orgasms was such a benchmark for me.

Lovelysubbie

Post by Lovelysubbie » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:20 pm

So many sensations, depending upon what is happening. If I am plugged for the day, feeling something stretch me open all day is constant arousal. Knowing I could remove it at any time to relieve the ache or pressure, yet not not doing so feels deeply submissive and makes me think of the person who put it there. Being made love to anally is one of the sexiest feelings for me. I feel special & loved & validated. I feel whole. Being used hard without clit or orgasm makes me feel deeply slave like, desiring to give him all my pleasure to get my need for anal met. I feel vulnerable, at any minute knowing he could cause me pain. It’s challenging when it begins to hurt, to balance pleasure & pain. When I fall asleep with a sore ass, I feel accomplished, unique, desired, and fulfilled.
~lovelysubbie 🥀

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:02 am

Nicely put, @Lovelysubbie !

My girlfriend isn’t outspoken submissive, but has a tendency towards it. So she enjoys giving me pleasure with her ass and mouth and my orgasms seem to give her as much joy as her own orgasms give her.

I never before had a woman like her and it needed adjustment from my end, to fully enjoy what she gives me without sinking into my usual overthinking mode.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Nameless

Post by Nameless » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:19 am

Lovelysubbie wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:20 pm
So many sensations, depending upon what is happening. If I am plugged for the day, feeling something stretch me open all day is constant arousal. Knowing I could remove it at any time to relieve the ache or pressure, yet not not doing so feels deeply submissive and makes me think of the person who put it there. Being made love to anally is one of the sexiest feelings for me. I feel special & loved & validated. I feel whole. Being used hard without clit or orgasm makes me feel deeply slave like, desiring to give him all my pleasure to get my need for anal met. I feel vulnerable, at any minute knowing he could cause me pain. It’s challenging when it begins to hurt, to balance pleasure & pain. When I fall asleep with a sore ass, I feel accomplished, unique, desired, and fulfilled.

I wish that one day I'll have a woman like you