Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
gapeanal

Re: Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

Post by gapeanal » Thu May 09, 2024 1:10 pm

woodfellow wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:31 am
gapeanal wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:58 pm
A question to all anal only parents.

What would you prefer.
A. Your daughter to come from school with a virgin pussy and an asshole full of cum by multiple men daily.
B. Having vagina sex and have the risk to get pregnant and run for abosions?

I'd prefer that my daughter not be promiscuous, but pursue a long-term relationship with the intent to marry and have a family.

Vaginal sex carries a lot of risks like unplanned pregnancy, the need for artificial birth control, STDs, and (for unmarried women especially) "body count". I would strongly encourage my daughter to remain a vaginal virgin until marriage, at which point her and her husband can decide what's best for them. In the meantime, sex is important in a relationship and that's where anal plays a key role fostering intimacy and connection while not exposing the woman to these risks. We're making positive steps as a culture, normalizing anal sex and teaching young adults it's a better route that carries fewer risks.

After marriage, my own personal belief – not to be impressed on my children necessarily – is that it's a beautiful thing when a couple does vaginal intercourse sparingly, and only for the purpose of having a family.

100% with you! Vaginal sex should be only for reproduction and when needed.
I personally believe we need anal only future for a much better world for all!

AbbiTur05

Re: Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:09 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:21 am
Aah so Abbi is half of the couple you mix with ? She’s on here too ?

Maybe you guys should do some sort of group introduction. 🤣

Would be unique to say the least.

Hi ya. Yes I'm on here. Group introduction? Tiff and I have a lot of fun with our boyfriends and another couple! I guess we have our own anal sex life but our group stories seem to get more attention. Can't imagine why!