Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
TelJ2003

Re: Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:17 am

I don't have children but would like to have 2 or 3 in the next few years. That would mean giving my pussy some action!! I'm 21 years old. My mother and I are very close and we've always been open with each other. If my dad knew I was doing ATM, double anal and having anal only sex with 2 other couples, he getting his pitchfork and pliers out of the shed for my boyfriend!
My mum and I were having a chat and she noted that I seemed so happy these last few weeks, I had 'a glow'. Initially she asked if I was pregnant and I told her that was not possible. She looked at me quizzically and asked why. She knows me very well and would know if I was lying. I told her that Lee and I are very happy because we had decided on doing anal only. She did not seem shocked and it turned out that she and my dad were fans of anal sex when they were dating.
After cleaning the vomit off the floor, we discussed safety and she was happy that I had done my research and that Dale was respectful and patient. She likes Dale and she trusts him which is good. She told me not to tell my dad which I agree is great advice!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:05 am

So @TelJ2003 is it Lee of Dale ? Seems kind of strange you can’t decide on you own boyfriends name 🤣

And where did the vomit suddenly come from ? 🤔
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

woodfellow

Post by woodfellow » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:31 am

gapeanal wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:58 pm
A question to all anal only parents.

What would you prefer.
A. Your daughter to come from school with a virgin pussy and an asshole full of cum by multiple men daily.
B. Having vagina sex and have the risk to get pregnant and run for abosions?

I'd prefer that my daughter not be promiscuous, but pursue a long-term relationship with the intent to marry and have a family.

Vaginal sex carries a lot of risks like unplanned pregnancy, the need for artificial birth control, STDs, and (for unmarried women especially) "body count". I would strongly encourage my daughter to remain a vaginal virgin until marriage, at which point her and her husband can decide what's best for them. In the meantime, sex is important in a relationship and that's where anal plays a key role fostering intimacy and connection while not exposing the woman to these risks. We're making positive steps as a culture, normalizing anal sex and teaching young adults it's a better route that carries fewer risks.

After marriage, my own personal belief – not to be impressed on my children necessarily – is that it's a beautiful thing when a couple does vaginal intercourse sparingly, and only for the purpose of having a family.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:01 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:05 am
So @TelJ2003 is it Lee of Dale ? Seems kind of strange you can’t decide on you own boyfriends name 🤣

And where did the vomit suddenly come from ? 🤔

Lol I was tired when typing. Lee is my fella and Dale is the bloke for my buddy Abbi. I'm going back to bed in a bit

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:06 am

I was talking with Abbi while posting. Omg embarrassing although Dale and I have had fun quite a few times lol. I was joking about vomit when my mum said she and my dad enjoyed anal sex. I wasn't expecting to hear that from her!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:21 am

Aah so Abbi is half of the couple you mix with ? She’s on here too ?

Maybe you guys should do some sort of group introduction. 🤣

Would be unique to say the least. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:45 am

Ah, I had somewhat suspected you guys might be involved with each other. Good for all of you!

As for the initial question in this thread, I'd just ignore it and not feed the troll.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:06 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:06 am
I was talking with Abbi while posting. Omg embarrassing although Dale and I have had fun quite a few times lol. I was joking about vomit when my mum said she and my dad enjoyed anal sex. I wasn't expecting to hear that from her!

As a couple in our mid to late 60’s, I’ve joked on this forum about how disgusting the thought of anal sex (or really any sex) between older people must be to younger posters.

I find it refreshing you can share experiences with your mom. I can’t imagine having a conversation with my son and son in law explaining how I bent my wife over the bed and pounded her ass so hard she squirted and soaked the top of my feet. So it’s our little secret, unless both of us perish together and our children discover our tool bag full of anal toys that will make them blush.

The bad news is the mental visual and fact it’s your parents. The good news is you now know you can enjoy sex later in life. We discovered anal about six years ago and became anal only after she experienced anal orgasm.

While the visual of older people having anal sex may be repulsive to some, it’s nice to know you can enjoy anal sex for many, many years.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:36 pm

Wow its great to hear that you are enjoying anal sex into your 60s. My mum is 45 and my dad 43 so it wouldn't surprise me if they are still at it!! My mum and I have always talked rubbish together but admitting she and my dad did anal was a bit eugh but then again not totally shocking! You're right about the automatic visualization so I purged my brain with a Slipknot concert as soon as I got home!!

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only choice, question for anal only parent

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:27 pm

My girlfriend and I often think about that aspect:

“Who would even suspect we are anal only and she does ass to mouth on me ?”

Due to our business we are public figures where we live. I guess people can’t even imagine we have sex almost daily, let alone anal sex. It’s funny if we start to think about it.

Like look at you. Your grandma, for example, would never get the idea you get assfucked by two cocks at the same time. It just doesn’t come to mind 😃
Backdoorlover’s quote: