Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
gapeanal

Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

Post by gapeanal » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:58 pm

A question to all anal only parents.

What would you prefer.
A. Your daughter to come from school with a virgin pussy and an asshole full of cum by multiple men daily.
B. Having vagina sex and have the risk to get pregnant and run for abosions?

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only choice, question for anal only parents

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:14 pm

Why must A en B be so much apart ? Be a little realistic here.

A. Your daughter has anal sex with her boyfriend because she tried it and loved it. Pussy sex became unimportant to her.

B. Your daughter does pussysex and takes the pill, which kills her libido and ruins her hormone balance.

To that I wholehearted say A.
To your question I will not say A.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:08 pm

@Backdoorlover totally agree. Extreme examples. If my daughter has safe anal sex and is happy, that’s fine with me.

If she has safe vaginal sex and is happy, I’m good with that too.

I’d strongly advise her against oral birth control meds as @Backdoorlover pointed out.

Honestly, I don’t care what my children do as long as they’re happy and safe. I don’t care what sexual preference anyone has. Do I like anal? Of course. Do I love anal? Duh. I’m thankful I’m with a woman who loves anal as much as I do.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:09 pm

A friend of mine has a teen granddaughter and is now pregnant and it breaks my heart. When I was young, even up through my 40s I did not realize a beautiful ass could be made love to...a fool was I. If young people (including me and that poor girl) were informed, what a different (and happy) life we would live.
Not sure when/if/how it could be mentioned from a parent to a child or a child to a parent.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:09 pm

This question sounds like something posed for wanking purposes. FInd other ways to get off.

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:06 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:14 pm
Why must A en B be so much apart ? Be a little realistic here.

A. Your daughter has anal sex with her boyfriend because she tried it and loved it. Pussy sex became unimportant to her.

B. Your daughter does pussysex and takes the pill, which kills her libido and ruins her hormone balance.

To that I wholehearted say A.
To your question I will not say A.

Totally agree.....add a psych med (ssri) not uncommon for teens these days (even tho black box warning for teen suicide) and they will likely go sexless due to lack of desire or numbness and think they are Asexual...

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:53 am

Not a parent but I think it's super weird to be thinking about the kids having sex.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:41 pm

No it’s not. My daughter talked about her sexlife with me, not with her mum.

It’s weird if you make it weird. Just talk in an adjlt manner and provide honest advice. I am born in 1970 and my mum always answered my questions involving sex. I ‘ve always respected that about her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:53 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:41 pm
No it’s not. My daughter talked about her sexlife with me, not with her mum.

It’s weird if you make it weird. Just talk in an adjlt manner and provide honest advice. I am born in 1970 and my mum always answered my questions involving sex. I ‘ve always respected that about her.

I don't mean sex in general or advice. I think that's healthy for parents to be open. What I think is weird is thinking about which hole your daughter has recently had filled.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:17 am

I don't have children but would like to have 2 or 3 in the next few years. That would mean giving my pussy some action!! I'm 21 years old. My mother and I are very close and we've always been open with each other. If my dad knew I was doing ATM, double anal and having anal only sex with 2 other couples, he getting his pitchfork and pliers out of the shed for my boyfriend!
My mum and I were having a chat and she noted that I seemed so happy these last few weeks, I had 'a glow'. Initially she asked if I was pregnant and I told her that was not possible. She looked at me quizzically and asked why. She knows me very well and would know if I was lying. I told her that Lee and I are very happy because we had decided on doing anal only. She did not seem shocked and it turned out that she and my dad were fans of anal sex when they were dating.
After cleaning the vomit off the floor, we discussed safety and she was happy that I had done my research and that Dale was respectful and patient. She likes Dale and she trusts him which is good. She told me not to tell my dad which I agree is great advice!