Rosebuds Butt Plugs

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Rosebuds Butt Plugs

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:41 pm

I’ve mentioned many times how much my wife loves the stainless steel butt plugs from Rosebuds. Located in France, these are the finest plugs I’ve found. This is beautiful ass
Jewelry. We recently purchased the beast in the photos below. For reference, I’m 6’ tall with average hands for a man my size.

This is 2” in diameter (51mm) and weighs 2 pounds (about a kilogram). She doesn’t wear this plug as we use it for anal play. She loves the stretch as I slowly insert it and then pull it back out. It’s amazing to watch her sphincter stretch and swallow this massive plug. This plug is at her limit and there’s no desire or need to take it further.

This is our third, and largest Rosebuds plug. Her “wearable” plugs are 1.5” and 1.75” in diameter. If the large plug accidentally dropped out, it would break a tile floor!

I should earn commissions from Rosebuds for promoting them as much as I do, but these are solid, high quality, plugs with genuine Swarovski crystals. Anyone who loves metal plugs should seriously consider purchasing one of these. I’ve included the link below. They’re not cheap but they’ll last forever and for this group, they go in a VERY special place!

https://rosebuds.net/en/original-stainl ... 6-o-197_in

Tried but could not paste a photo. Does anyone know how to upload pictures?

Backdoorlover

Re: Rosebuds Butt Plugs

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:29 am

Damn those are incredibly expensive. 😱

I buy our plugs mainly from Ali express and they have never failed me. Costing €8 for the simple ones and €14 for the ones with remote controled vibration.

I even have a dildo which has a trusting motor inside. It fucks her asshole while she sucks my cock. Was only €25 on Ali and works flawlessly.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:41 am

@Backdoorlover yeah, they aren’t cheap. I bought the XXL for half price. Rosebuds has sales on items with cosmetic flaws but I couldn’t find anything wrong with the one we received.

These are made of body safe surgical stainless steel. Some of the less expensive, plated plugs can leach metal into the soft tissue in the rectum or the thin layer of plating can flake off creating sharp edges.

I’m not saying all plated plugs are unsafe, but I know I can trust these. I read one account where the neck of a plug made of pressed metal broke off leaving half in the woman’s ass.

The bottom line is her ass deserves the highest quality plug metal and plug we can afford. If they offered a plug with a REAL diamond for more money, we’d take a pass.

A slightly less expensive alternative are the stainless plugs from NJoy. They’re also made of surgical stainless steel, but have a handle instead of a jeweled base. I love looking at the sparkling jewel when she spreads her ass.

Bottom line… we’re not wealthy, but these will last forever and I want to treat her beautiful hole to high quality, safe material. She also likes the heavy weight of these plugs as they have a real “presence” when she wears them.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:55 am

Yeah I think you’re on to something there. I think many metal plugs are chromed steel claiming to be staknless steel.

But my sweety preffers the feel of silicone plugs, so I rarely buy metal ones.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥