Lack of awareness

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ChrisW

Re: Lack of awareness

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:10 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:40 pm
Aah yes. Anal is kept in a taboo atmosphere. Just admitting you have anal sex is daring. Let alone going into details.

I don't think the taboo is unique to anal. When was the last time a co-worker approached you and said "Hey buddy, I want to talk about my wife and I having oral sex"? It just doesn't happen. People only talk about sex in a general and not specific way. That's the great thing about the online world where social inhibition doesn't matter.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:17 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:04 pm
@ChrisW
When I joined this forum I did not set out to be anal only however joined with an open mind as I loved anal sex. It seemed counter intuitive to enjoy sex without my vagina but we put or faith in the advice I got and it has transformed our love life. I was genuinely looking for advice and glad we found it

That's exactly what I'm getting at. Most people aren't setting out to be anal-only because they don't have the awareness that it is something they could do, because they've been convinced there is only one way. It's all vagina centric.

Think about how its transformed your life and how it could do the same for others if they could find the information they needed more easily.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:39 am

I agree totally. I enjoyed anal sex but committing to it fully was a game changer. Neither my boyfriend or I appreciated the pleasure that was possible. As I said, thanks to the advice from certain people here, we took their advice and have spread the word among friends of ours. Some have joined us enthusiastically, some have started their journey in their own way and some look at us as if we have 4 heads and tentacles!! Their loss