Pregnancy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ChrisW

Pregnancy

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:45 am

One of the things that comes up time and again, not only here and on the blog, but in general out there in the rest of the non anal-only internet, is how often pregnant women, who previously had no interest in anal suddenly come to love it. Or those that did like it suddenly can't get enough.

Fortunately, my girlfriend and I didn't have to go that far to see the benefits and adopt the lifestyle, but what happens to women during pregnancy and motherhood? Even the men suddenly get on board enthusiastically. Perhaps this is all obvious to those of you who are parents. I'm really curious. It seems such a common change that even those who know or care nothing about anal-only must have noticed.

Backdoorlover

Re: Pregnancy

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:08 am

Once a woman is pregnant, pussy sex gets annoying fast because the womb decends. So the cock hits her womb in every mosition, making her feel great discomfort.

I think at that point of the prenancy, anal can feel more relaxed and maybe the baby also presses on the inner clitoris, making anal pleasure bigger. But that’s just an assumption.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ChrisW

Re: Pregnancy

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:19 pm

Thanks for the info @Backdoorlover. Luckily, nature provided such a wonderful alternative then so that the two can continue to be intimate through the pregnancy.