Femininity

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ChrisW

Femininity

Post by ChrisW » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:21 am

I was recently reading a post on the blog:

https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog/2023 ... ginal-sex/

I can't think of anything more feminine than seeing a woman having anal sex or the idea of a woman accepting her man's penis buried deep in her anus. It took my girlfriend time to understand that I saw her anus as part of who she was as a woman. Once she got her head around that then I think she started to love her own anus and it wasn't necessarily her pussy that made her someone to value and cherish.

Who else thinks that women look their most feminine when having anal sex?

Colt1911

Re: Femininity

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:21 am

@ChrisW I completely agree, although I expect every member of this group who is actively engaged in anal feels the same way. One of my great pleasures is watching my wife’s face and mouth during anal. It’s one of the reasons my favorite position is her on her back at the corner of the bed. My biggest turn on is watching her mouth agape with her eyes closed as she approaches orgasm. It’s the ultimate act of submission which adds to the feminine dimension of anal.

Bajhan

Post by Bajhan » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:06 am

You're absolutely right. When I see my woman's ass I immediately want to pounce on her, those feelings are priceless!

sana

Post by sana » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:31 am

Since i startesd.. i have been far more submissive. No aggression like i used to have when it comes to sex.
I lover surrendering to my partner and letting him take me from my deepest parts.
I really do feel more feminine
I never knew i had this in me.