What made you decide you wanted to go anal-only?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Dislike vaginal sex
14%
Prefer anal sex
51%
Partner wanted it
5%
Health reasons
No votes
Revive sex life or intimacy
3%
Combination of reasons
19%
Other
8%

Total votes: 37

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:14 am

I'm looking for the primary reason for your decision to go anal-only.

Colt1911

Re: What made you decide you wanted to go anal-only?

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:35 am

I’ve fantasized about anal sex since I was a teen. I had anal with two women before I met my wife. We attempted anal on many occasions but she found it too painful to continue. Long story short, her libido improved significantly after stopping birth control and starting hormone replacement therapy. Her first anal orgasm (with a toy) opened her mind to anal. It took 3 decades but she’s gone from swearing my cock will never fit in her ass to anal only now for years.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:52 am

Interesting that you have framed the question as to the primary reason for going AO. I have answered that I prefer anal sex, interestingly, some of the other choices on your list were things that we discovered as side benefits, such as improving our sex life/intimacy/marriage and reducing conflict. We are so much more on side with each other and rarely have any conflicts in any other aspects of our marriage. I think we have an inherent trust in each other and that we don’t want to ever truly hurt each other.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:59 pm

For me also nothing fancy, I simply prefer anal to the extend that giving up vaginal for it, felt like a win.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:37 pm

Prefer anal definitely but we are not anal only, perhaps one day...
As I have said (and others), it has improved our relationship immensely.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:15 am

I first had anal sex when I was 17 but we mixed it with oral and vaginal. My boyfriend and I were primarily oral only but I wanted anal and to introduce him to it as he was an anal virgin (giver not receiver)! His approach to my pleasure from anal sex is wonderful. He was initially worried it might hurt me but we researched together and have never looked back. It changed our love life for the better and we met others who share our love for anal. The information and sharing from people on this forum was a game changer and took our anal adventure to a new level.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:37 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:15 am
I first had anal sex when I was 17 but we mixed it with oral and vaginal. My boyfriend and I were primarily oral only but I wanted anal and to introduce him to it as he was an anal virgin (giver not receiver)! His approach to my pleasure from anal sex is wonderful. He was initially worried it might hurt me but we researched together and have never looked back. It changed our love life for the better and we met others who share our love for anal. The information and sharing from people on this forum was a game changer and took our anal adventure to a new level.

Hey Telj, can I ask how your relationship looked like, being pimarily oral only? Did you do mostly 69, or did you take turns? I never heard of that kind of arrangement from anyone.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:48 am

We both loved the taste of each other. 69 has always been one of my favourite positions. I also love being on my knees where I can tease and lick for about 10 minutes. That position also lets me play with his precum which he enjoys. I love to thrill him by playing with his cum. He loves eating me and I love sucking him. The decision to go anal was an amazing decision and made things vary interesting! We love our sex life and it works for us.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:24 am

That sounds great, thank you for sharing!

I'm a huge fan of oral sex as well and always looking for new fun ways to enjoy it :)

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:32 pm

I'm new to this forum. My boyfriend and I enjoyed anal but generally kept it for 'special occasions'. We never thought that it would be something we could enjoy on a daily basis. I was talking with a friend in university who told me that her and her boyfriend decided to go anal only. We were just having a joke about our love lives but when she told me I was surprised but also curious. She always struck me as being really sweet and innocent. I spoke with my boyfriend and we decided to give it a go and I'm really glad we did.