What made you decide you wanted to go anal-only?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What made you decide you wanted to go anal-only?

Dislike vaginal sex
14%
Prefer anal sex
51%
Partner wanted it
5%
Health reasons
No votes
Revive sex life or intimacy
3%
Combination of reasons
19%
Other
8%

Total votes: 37

ChrisW

Re: What made you decide you wanted to go anal-only?

Post by ChrisW » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:08 am

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:32 pm
I'm new to this forum. My boyfriend and I enjoyed anal but generally kept it for 'special occasions'. We never thought that it would be something we could enjoy on a daily basis. I was talking with a friend in university who told me that her and her boyfriend decided to go anal only. We were just having a joke about our love lives but when she told me I was surprised but also curious. She always struck me as being really sweet and innocent. I spoke with my boyfriend and we decided to give it a go and I'm really glad we did.

I'm sure if you talk to your boyfriend you'll discover that he always wanted anal to be more than just for "special occasions". I also think it's more unusual for the girlfriend to be the initiator, but good for you! You won't believe how happy this will make your boyfriend, and I think both of you will benefit in a big way.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:45 am

I agree 100%. Our sex life was always fun but changing to anal only was a game changer. I was lucky enough to have my first anal orgasm which blew my mind. We have like-minded friends who are also anal only and we meet regularly to enjoy our sexuality and this has completely opened my mind and my ass.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:20 am

:D when an open mind meets and open ass ...

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:36 am

For us it was a lucky mistake! On our first time when things got heated we started kissing and getting it on. The next thing clothes were coming off and our hands were all over the place. We started to have oridnatery sex on the sofa. The cushions were all over the place and I pulled out to catch my breath, her ass was up on top of one and her cute asshole was on full show. She gave me a look and we both knew that was what we both wanted. Taking it steady in the missionary position, no lube, but lots of pussy juice, I slowly entered her ass. AO ever since.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:59 am

You can hardly call it an accident then, can you? :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:43 am

Quebass wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:36 am
For us it was a lucky mistake! On our first time when things got heated we started kissing and getting it on. The next thing clothes were coming off and our hands were all over the place. We started to have oridnatery sex on the sofa. The cushions were all over the place and I pulled out to catch my breath, her ass was up on top of one and her cute asshole was on full show. She gave me a look and we both knew that was what we both wanted. Taking it steady in the missionary position, no lube, but lots of pussy juice, I slowly entered her ass. AO ever since.

A similar story for so many of us. Once you go backdoor you never go back to the front door.

Denisamf00

Post by Denisamf00 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:07 am

I never felt comfortable with vaginal sex, there was something that never completely pleased me, I didn't understand it, when I started practicing anal sex I realized that I didn't like vaginal sex, I didn't achieve the same pleasure and I didn't reach orgasms. Like I got them with anal sex, then I decided to stop vaginal sex and only have anal sex, I've been doing this for 3 years.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:19 pm

Denisamf00 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:07 am
I never felt comfortable with vaginal sex, there was something that never completely pleased me, I didn't understand it, when I started practicing anal sex I realized that I didn't like vaginal sex, I didn't achieve the same pleasure and I didn't reach orgasms. Like I got them with anal sex, then I decided to stop vaginal sex and only have anal sex, I've been doing this for 3 years.

How did you get started with anal, if I may ask?

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:51 am

Long story short, fantasized about anal sex since a young teenager, mid teens a girlfriend rode me cowgirl and it felt great, but I hadn't realised she had taken me in her ass until she dismounted and I saw my cum drip from her ass, she had taken my anal cherry without even telling me, Seeing my cum drip from her ass and the great sensation the sex had given along with fulfilling my fantasy - back then anal was really taboo and considered a 'gay' thing to want to, which made it even more erotic. It was like, "why would anyone want to have anal sex with a woman wen she has a vagina?!" so it was considered even more perverted than two men having anal sex, as at least they had no other option. Anyway, didn't expect to ever get to have anal, certainly not at that age, but turned out my girlfriend was a nymphomaniac and I was now a very happy teenager enjoying anal sex and thus hooked on anal. Fast forward - my wife, a different girl, one day, out of the blue, asked me if I wanted to go AO, even though I knew she didn't really like anal sex, she just indulged me now and then. I said "yes, I would like that," thinking there may be a back lash to this question, but it was worth being truthful and taking a chance. She just said, "OK," and we went AO or there abouts, for several years. It transpired that she wanted to be sexually dominated, but she had not fully realised this at that point. It was her first step in putting herself under domination. She didn't know any of the terminology or about kinks, just somewhere in her mind she wanted to be made to do something by a man that she wouldn't otherwise do on an ongoing basis. She likes anal now, it grew on her; but we find plenty of other ways to keep her need satisfied, been quite an adventure.